Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ραяαℓℓєℓ мυѕιc ησтєѕ || Profiles!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
▐░ S O P H I A V A H N I N E R I E D A ░▌
Sophia Vahni Nerieda

G E N D E R • ● •
Female

the C L O C K is T I C K I N G • ● •

One Hundred and Eighty One. But I sport Twenty-One

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

(Personality)

S W I N G I N G • ● •
Pan - Sexual

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Student, Youngest Twin

S T O R Y • ● •
Life is normal. Well, As normal as it could be when it comes to the woman we are speaking of. Sophia grew up with the greatest of Parents. She knew she was different. She knew what she was and never denyed it. One day, her Brother was introduced to her. Her Half Brother, She wasn't really surprised. The stories of her real father had astounded her. but, after hearing about him for years and years the woman wasn't surprised when she was introduced to her One-Eyed brother.

He was talented. When they came to the Mortal world, they had nothing better to do but decide how they wanted to learn the knowledges of human activity. Thus, they enrolled in Private School. An Arts School. Her brother, with his many talents had taken quickly to singing, Sophia to playing Instruments for his "Band". He had never really wanted to form a real band, just sing. So, whenever the man decided he wanted to belt out a Ballad or something, Sophia would hop in and whatever Drummer they could find that could keep up.

Aside from that, Sophia loves to stick her nose in books. At first glance you wouldn't be able to tell how talented Musically the woman could be. Dancing is a Favorite pass time. If she could, Sophia would spend most of her time dancing instead of hanging on her brothers coat tails for better musical success.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
Hm..Personally, speaking in First person now, I rather do Enjoy Chocolates, Not just any chocolates, But, White Chocolates, even more so, if they are on Strawberries. In my spare time I practice Contortion and Dancing. I do enjoy playing the Piano and Lead Guitar for my brother, but if I could go off on my own and not heavily rely on my sibling, I would much love to do so. I have also taken to the Human Body Modification art. You can't really tell, I am normally wearing Long sleeves and things, so one wouldn't be able to tell.

Presented By • ● •
CandyCane831

Theme Song• ● •

Adele - I found a Boy
Nine Inch Nails - Me, I'm not

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▐░ C A S V E N K R A V E N V E R I D D I A N ░▌
Casven Kraven Veriddian

G E N D E R • ● •
Male

Human years: I suppose I look Twenty-Eight or-so. In my time: about Nine-Hundred and Ninety-Eight, but I've really lost track of time...

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Being of Royal Blood, I suppose I may act a bit arrogant, but only because the thought of that some bloods are better and more superior than others. Most of my class - and even others - believe so. I do speak my mind and I am unafraid to act how I feel. I am mean and temperamental... but only the best people are. I'm protective over those whom are important to me, and is a list of very very few. And only very few people - immortal or otherwise - keep my interest and those who do, usually do not keep it very long. And I have also been told a countless number of times by a countless number of people - including Nyla - that I'm suborn, hard headed, a HeartBreaker... and quite a few other names and labels that I don't care to mention.

S W I N G I N G • ● •
Straight, for the most part.

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Lead singer/Producer for the band "Fallen".

S T O R Y • ● •
I had merely come to the human wold with my dear step-sister to lengthen my knowledge of all things and creatures. The creatures themselves didn't strike me any interest but what did was their... fascinations? While there, it interested me in how dazed most humans were when it came to their 'popularity' and of others and how blind and seemingly useless they were when it came to the fame; especially those of the musical talent..

And along the way in my journey in this... world, I attended some schools, got into a fight or two, went here and there to learn more; things to entertain myself. And finally, I had decided why not take part and humor myself and make my own band; with the help of Nyla, of course. It was fun, actually.

But time and time again, I continued to see how oblivious some people were and how they were not aware of the finer things in the wold,; mortals only seeing mortals. Pity. So, not standing it anymore, I had simply decided to seek out others... those of... finer blood. Bring out their true talents. They to come into the lime light with him and drown out any of the inferior human competition.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
I have no reason to tell.

Presented By • ● •
Ink Stained Felixx

Theme Song• ● •

Ritual - Black Veil Brides

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
▐░ N Y L A M I R A N D A L E E ░▌
Nyla Miranda Lee

G E N D E R • ● •
Female

Three hundred and twenty three, though I look much younger... Say... Twenty five?

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Me? I recognize my greatness. After all, royal blood places far above all else. And while others call me vain, narcissistic, elitist, and whatnot, I realize that I'm only speaking the truth. After all, when have I been wrong?
Don't answer that.
I can be overconfident and stubborn, which I am currently working on improving, but I can find that, combined with my cunning, I can often work around that, when it is not clouding my vision. I also have the odd habit of looking at my own world like I am an outsider, and evaluating situations as if I am not involved. It seems to help, actually.
Sometimes.

S W I N G I N G • ● •
Straight, actually.

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Personal representative of the band "Fallen" and the lead singer's step-sister.

S T O R Y • ● •
I have to admit, the only reason I came to the human world in the first place is my step-brother.
Why didn't I go anyway?
First of all, it's filthy, the people even more so. One doesn't recognize class, and stupidity seems to be rather common.
But I didn't expect anything different from them.
And so we explored. I humored Casven's blind curiosity and, later, blind venture.
After all, who cared about what the humans cared about?
Apparently, him.
Anyways, when he decided to make a band, I decided that maybe being a personal representative wasn't a bad idea. I could stop my brother from bothering with idiots, while staying close. It was the perfect position!
And when he decided to bring others like us to light, I agreed. Success in the human world was nice, and why should the humans have all the glory?
But I wasn't prepared for this.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
People often say that I have an odd idea of the meaning of 'cute.' I don't understand what they're talking about.

Presented By • ● •
X Midnight Falcon X

Theme Song• ● •

Rush- Malignant Narcissism
Incubus- Megalomaniac

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items