Total Votes : 20

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Eric woke up in his room with a massive headache. He looked around to see his room was empty. A note was taped to his forehead.
"Oi rip van winkle, if you're reading this you finally woke up. I don't know what happened, but you've been asleep way to long. I brought Cordinia and Yogtz back home. Your glasses are in the usual place. I'll be wandering around trying to find our friends here.

sincerely,
Lawrence Geffaltmir"

Eric rubbed his forehead.
"Man that guy is a jerk sometimes," he said standing up. "First, food," He left for the cafeteria. (exit Eric)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:02 pm
Lawrence entered the room to see Eric was waiting for him. A large pile of heavy books were on a table beside him. Eric looked to Lawrence.
"You've got work to do. i've previously marked the pages concerning immune conditions and conditions as onset by exposure to darkness. No need to thank me. Yogtz is on his way. He will be here in about 3 hours. in the meantime..." Lawrence cut Eric off with a hand raise.
"While your intentions are pure i assume, how you shot me down in front of the otashis is unacceptable,"
Eric sighed. "I'd have thought you of all people would understand basic logic. Since when the hell are you concerned with reputation?"
'Since I acquired a girlfriend who needs to be faithful in me,"
"Pfft. wow. Where do I begin with that statement?" Eric stood up from the couch. "One. acquired? Is she just an object to you after you stole her from me? She may not be my 'girlfriend' anymore, but she's not an object. Two. If you really need to exercise faithfulness, than aren't you already failing at such? If she doesn't trust you, then a singular act won't restore whatever you believe she has lost in you,"
"Closed minded as always. She's sick and it is my duty to...." Lawrence was cut off by Eric putting his hand up.
"Duty? I never thought I'd ever have to hear that word again. Duty is a word used by those who want to seem noble in their actions, but have no real answer for why. Now i'll spare you the philosophy and end this on a happier note so that we may continue as intellectual equals," Eric said walking to his desk. He opened a large medical textbook. "Yogtz is only our supplier in this. You will be the mind behind this operation," he said smirking. "and I your humble assistant,"
Lawrence chuckled. "For a humble man you sure have been talking a lot recently," Lawrence said. eric said nothing.

(hours pass)
a light knock on the door came and the boys closed their books. Lawrence opened the door. "Hello Yogtz. Good to see you," he said.
"I'm a tad busy right now kupo. come now, we have a diagnosis to perform,"
"More like an analysis of symptoms to determine a probable cause, but Cest la vie,'
"Don't sass me kupo," Yogtz said. Eric picked up Yogtz's medical bag and the three of them headed toward the otahi's room.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers