Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
My Sweet Prince: Choice [6X6] Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:55 pm
Sorry I would have posted it up and send it in sooner If my lil one wasn't sick with the flue and the heck Holiday rush but once again SORRY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Estrella Isabella Castile

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Why do I have to C H O O S E ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
22 candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Female.
I play the
Friend 5 in this story.
I love
Cello, Baking and Mi Amigas {my friends}.
But I hate
Fighting, Sour or Bitter food, and Thunder Storms.
These are the songs of my soul
Prelude Cello Suite no. 5 / The Voice / Que Lioren
My voice is
Luka Megurine.

This is my past...

Estrella's mother was an Spanish model, who on her trip to Tokyo met a sexy photograph. As you can guess they well in love and had a very big family. Estrella is the oldest child of a family of five so her patient was always tested. Nothing more can really be said about Estrella beside her having a normal or at least a normal childhood can be. She had always some of the best test score in her classes and had big dreams becoming one of the best Cellist player in the world. Yet her bring had to be put her dreams on hold to help the family paying all their many bills. Estrella had many odds jobs as but mostly a waitress at a Jazz clubs and with all the money she had saved up.

Esa was finally able to open her very own bakery...Why you ask? Simple Estrella learned from her mother at even the biggest fights can all be settle with a fresh bash of chocolate chipped cookies. Plus it helped that her best friends always told her that sweets where the best around. Well things were going great at Simplemente Dulces {{Simply Sweet}} Bakery but slowly the store was losing money and hard. At first Estrella did everything in her power to keep the store open but sadly it looked like she had to sale the store. Estrella felt so low in the dump until one of her friends talked about going on a over sea trip. Well thing started to be going great for Estrella and her friends until their things were stolen and going to the police to report it and Some how they are guest at the palace until the new king is chosen.

People say I can be...

Estrella can be distant and quiet unless you get to know her yet she is a total sweet heart toward her friends. She is like the 'Big Sister' of the group always stopping fight with a bash of freshly made cookies. Esa is very patient and wise almost as she always think of good advise for herself and friends if they every need it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jen Lady Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 pm
Just in case Twilight takes a while to come online my profile is here already. x3 Ready to go.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Christian Lunettes

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Why do I have to C H O O S E ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
20 candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Male.
I play the
Prince 4 in this story.
I love
Gardening (yes, odd isn't it?)// Getting what he wants// peace and quiet.
But I hate
admitting I’m wrong or admitting defeat// rude people, its annoying//ridiculous nicknames like 'Chrissy' or something like that.
These are the songs of my soul
Project 86~Evil// One Republic~Secrets//Broken~Seether and Amy Lee(for you momma lol).
My voice is
Kazuhiko Inoue/Blonde character.

This is my past...

Obviously Christian mostly grew up and was raised by his mother who was of French descent, up until a certain point, which was the date of her death. He had been very close to his mother as any child would be, for her rounded belle face was the most familiar to him ever since his birth. This adoration made him rather protective of her and when others judged her for her actions haven been romantically involved with a king but yet,…return home with child well..you can imagine that there was gossip spreading about, about why. And Chris’s younger self had felt compelled to get in a few defensive words on her part. His mother had had much wealth during her years; enough so that he got what he wanted most of the time, so you can see where his excessive ‘wanting’ habits sprang from; that strong desire to have anything and everything his heart yearned for. But we all know that you cannot buy everything, it just does not work that way. In the tragic end money was unable to save his mother who had been born with a weak immune system and thus, died from complications from pneumonia. This left him heart broken and lonely for he felt she was all he really had. So depressed was he that for a while he could not function normally. Everything around him lacked life or any meaning now that his mother was gone. He only snapped out of it when he was told he would be living with his estranged father from that point on.

So he was sent to live with his father, the king, who he had never met before. For one reason or anything-maybe they were quarreling or something, his mother had never really wanted him near his father. And now here he was in the palace after a couple or years meeting this very man face to face. It was known that the king had loved all his wives very much, so he would have never treated them ill. So perhaps it had been his mother’s stubborn nature that had built the distance between the two (herself and his father) this would have been expected because in certain ways, she was very much a rigid woman maybe a bit self centered. The king/his father, was very kind upon his arrival, more than he would have ever imagined and this filled him with a sense of sadness as well as anger. Why had his mother depraved him of this man’s presence? Was she angered to know he had had three wives before her? Had she thought she was being used as mere ‘company’? It was hard to tell now seeing as she was now longer among the living so these queries just stirred in a cloud above his head following him about

Christian adapted well to life at the palace and became familiar with his three older siblings as well as the two younger siblings who came some years after. In honesty he had been most close to them during his younger years. Before talk of the throne came into the picture and his own desires sprang up once more. It was during this time that he became more distant, pondering over this crowning and the royal ring. Let’s say he felt getting his hands on the crown would make him more complete and..he is used to getting what he wants. But the main reason for his wanting of the throne is because his mother used to voice her hopes that he would receive the throne when he was older. That it would be nice if he was graced with such a title; of course, she had not known at the time that he was one of six sons by the king. He still thinks about his mother from time to time but its painful for him and when asked too many questions about her he gets snappy.

People say I can be...

For the most part, pushy, insistent and persistent when it comes to his goals. He rarely ever gives up, on anything; not without some serious persuasion. And may appear selfish at times or phony because he won't always make it obvious what he is trying to do or what he's after. He hasn't been all that honest about his views on the crowning with his brothers or other things for that matter (but they have probably picked up on this by now since they know him so well). He tends to hide things or leave out details. He may act in a particular way if he thinks it will get him what he wants though it is not his 'true nature'. That aside, when not pursuing his goals he can be rather reserved and well mannered, tolerant of certain behaviors; but not quite open either. He is not all that ‘clingy’ or combined to the hip of his siblings but he does not evade their company either. Though when he was a child he constantly tailed some of his older brothers and always played with his younger ones. The whole matter with choosing the next king probably has made Chris..a bit distant. He seems to desire the throne more than any of his other brothers who seem more than willing to let fate take its coarse. Christian is aware of how unfair it is to think of himself as the only suitable heir to the throne, but he cannot lay to rest his ambitions either. On a daily basis he’s mostly reserved and polite. One to hold his tongue for he’s not the type to tip his hand unless he finds it necessary. When it comes to strangers he does not feel compelled to be friendly or welcoming to them. For the most part he seems to act accordingly. In what would be considered 'appropriate' or 'proper' but never quite goes out of his way. He does the minimum when It comes to strangers; what is necessary. Never seeming to roam above or below the bar. In other words he is most friendly and approachable with family and a bit cooler and distant with newcomers. But he could lighten up if he grows fond of you, otherwise he will shift if he thinks its not serving him in a convenient manner. All in all he does not really go out of his way to make you like him, unless its all for that 'lovely' throne.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sariyanna

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff