Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~Midnight's Quest Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the first thing you do in the morning?
  Brush my teeth :B
  ...Pee
  Complain because I never wanna get up!
  Get right up and start breakfast
  Lay there for 5 more minutes and fall back asleep
  Nothing, I'm spontaneous :3
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

On average, the rates received in here is around 3.76 which is okay, I guess? xD
The contest in DA is still ongoing. Don't know when it's going to be wrapped up though.

And fluc-what? xD I don't even know how it is pronounced much less know its meaning. Lol!

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 pm
koromyst

That's really good! xD
Oh cool! I'd vote, or comment on DA but I don't have an account on there ;~; Sad day!
Floccinaucinihilipilification! I don't even need a dictionary or anything to spell it! Thats from extreme boredom xD Anyways it means to deem something worthless. ^_^

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Wait. The word actually has a meaning?! (=A=) *is rendered shocked*

Anyhuu~... I haven't been popping in here lately since I was busy posting around in another guild xD Blame RP-ing for that matter. Ehehehe... I couldn't help myself xP I took on multiple roles with multiple accounts so I had to do frequent logins and logouts and by the time I got to this account, I'm fully exhausted xD

If you're interested to read (or join and take up a role xD), feel free to check out my postings here xD ---> Role Play Living.

For One Piece, I'm Sanji and Brook =D Occasionally would take over Usopp and Zoro at certain times on behalf of my sister who's rp-ing as them.

For Final Fantasy, I'm Noctis xD But I have a Squall account currently active in profile rp-ing but will soon join in the hype at the RPL guild. Just need to get a logical plot of when, where and why xD My OC for FF is Nova (basing it off from Gunji's look - Togainu no Chi). So if you see a Noct and Nova around in there, that's mehhhhh... xD

My rp-ing skill is not that good though (TAT)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm
koromyst

I am so sorry for my late response! I hadn't checked on this guild in awhile.. Now I'm back though~
And yes, it has a meaning!
Wow, that must get annoying after awhile xD Having so many accounts!
Ooh~ I will read it months later! Hehe Lol
Sanji and Zoro FTW!
Noctis! x3 I love Noctis~ I'll have to check it out!
You're just being modest!
So what have you been up to lately? Now that I finally responded! sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 am
User Image Welcome back! xD I've been doing nothing much. Except ditching my faetek wings to equip a background item =P Then while rummaging through my inventory, I realized that I actually have a rainstorm astra! Lol xD I almost fainted at its price today =3 Luckyyyyy~ xD Bought it when it was nowhere close to 300k-ish xD User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

How much gold do you need to complete your dream avatar? Is it 60k?

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 pm
TheAnneh

How much gold do you need to complete your dream avatar? Is it 60k?

Hello~
I wish! It's just about 600,000 gold. I decided to cut off the Masquerade item, I just haven't had the time to update this >o<

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image Maybe you can try rake in some funds by doing a little bumping action? =D (Not implying any explicit manouver there xP)

I'm currently taking part in Son Zack's major bump contest. So far, I have received 5k for making it to a 100 bumps xD Every 100 bumps that follow will get you 5k as well. And reaching certain levels will grant you even more gold.

I think it's easier than booty grabbing. At least I don't have to hunt for glowing tanks. Just posting away, counting my bumps... yep! 'Tis the type of gold-getting opportunity for me! xD

I think Ebony's made an announcement about it in one of NSTG's guild announcement. User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm
koromyst
User Image Maybe you can try rake in some funds by doing a little bumping action? =D (Not implying any explicit manouver there xP)

I'm currently taking part in Son Zack's major bump contest. So far, I have received 5k for making it to a 100 bumps xD Every 100 bumps that follow will get you 5k as well. And reaching certain levels will grant you even more gold.

I think it's easier than booty grabbing. At least I don't have to hunt for glowing tanks. Just posting away, counting my bumps... yep! 'Tis the type of gold-getting opportunity for me! xD

I think Ebony's made an announcement about it in one of NSTG's guild announcement. User Image

I'm sorry! I never responded to your last message >O< I've been horribly busy lately!
But AWESOME! On finding that rain item!
I shall try that~ But that's great you've made some gold doing that!
So what have you been up to lately? How have you been in the marketplace? ^_^

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image My MP activity? =D I've just made a little profit from my Petit Cherie investment =P Little because it wasn't something major (TAT)

I nabbed a Petit Cherie for 300k. Then once it hit its final evo, listed if off for 375k. Wasn't convinced that anyone will buy it for more than that. Good thing too since my last check on the item today saw the LBP at 370k =D Whewwww.... risky one at that xD I'm happy at least I scored a profit anyway xD

It's okay to take some time off Gaia =3 Pretty understandable xD So, don't be too hard on yourself if you haven't got your thread updated and stuff or not being able to respond to anyone's post in ages. Lol (^3^) We've all been there. User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers