Reply Community Lounge
3DS Friend Code Exchange

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 am
So, uh, I need friends. 3DS Friends. The kind of friends I can spy on to see what they're playing or doing in the 3DS whenever they're online, or join them for some Mario Kart 7, or (potentially) send videos, pictures, and messages to (dreams can happen).

That being said, does anyone else feel like the 3DS's social features are missing something important? SpotPass has the ability to download notifications and messages and games and content from the Internet while it's idle, StreetPass allows you to play with other 3DS owners just by walking near them. And the new Join Game feature is actually competent and usable compared to the other Nintendo online community offerings. Sure, there is the Internet Browser--I will say that Facebook Mobile, Google+ Mobile, GMail Mobile, and Twitter Mobile are fully capable on the system so if you ever need to send messages or upload and send pictures (and video now that the update is out?)--and Nintendo doesn't necessarily need to reinvent the wheel considering the system's capabilities; but it just feels like the portable (and, hopefully, the Wii U) needs a more competent messaging system of its own despite being able to use the likes of Facebook or GMail.

Anyways, now that there's something to talk about, my Friend Code: 2277-6640-6219  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm
Maybe if the system was $80 dollars.... >_>

I need an income, bro. D8 I wanted 3D Land first.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:02 pm
It's about 100 US$ if you trade in a DSi XL for it at Gamestop.

Because, you know, you have a DSi XL. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm
I have a DSi with a broken right shoulder button rendering an alarming of games as unplayable...

D:  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 am
I POST MINE NAOW

0989-2457-3797  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 am
Effin' finally, Rollyrol. xD

Now you need to get Swapnote, Mario Kart 7, Pushmo, Freakyforms, and Ocarina of Time; then plan to get Heroes of Ruin with me when it comes out, and Monster Hunter 3G and 4 if they come to the states. :3

Also, also, also! LoZ: Four Swords should still be free, I think.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am
Swapnote: Check
Mario Kart 7: Not yet, but soon.
Pushmo: Dunno what that is
Freakyforms: Same as Pushmo
OoT: Not yet, but this was my main reason for wanting a 3DS in the first place.
4 Swords: First thing I grabbed when I opened the system.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Pushmo is from the eStore, it's a puzzle platformer, it's one of the most highly-ranked and very fun games exclusive to the 3DS, and allows you to make puzzles that look like this:

User Image

Freakyforms is a very weird, very fun, world and creature building game from the eStore where everything from the landscape to objects in the landscape can be made using various shapes. You could make something like this:

User Image

Or this (I made this one–his name is 'Aiturkey', the turkey of love. :3):

User Image

Definitely try saving up for Heroes of Ruin in April, though. It's an online co-op RPG made by Square Enix with four main classes: heavy melee class, fast melee class, magic class, and gunner class (from what it looks like). New quests are made daily, and people can come in and out to play smoothly.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 pm
Oh, so that's gonna be another Phantasy Star 0 thing... sweet. I'm so glad I have a job now. xd May pick up OoT in a week or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm
The difference is that it's going to be an actual competent online RPG game for the 3DS, in theory. Also, Monster Hunter 3G and 4 are also other online RPGs that I want (and hope they release here in the US) that deals with killing dinosaurs, dragons, leviathans, and armored bears with ice breath and claws. :3

Needless to say I have very high hopes for those games.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 pm
Yeah, I know a few people in the PWF that are very excited for the possibility of a Monster Hunter 3DS game. I just hope that they follow suit with OoT and make Majoras Mask for the 3DS. Currently, the only 3DS game in this house is Star Fox 64 3D, and it's not even mine. It belongs to my roommate. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 pm
See, I have Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii, but no people to play with. Otherwise, I'd be all over it since I have a keyboard and a Wii Speak, too, so I can just chat and swear at the screen while killing dragons. :3

Starfox 64 3D... I only wish there was online Multiplayer. Really.  

Sentama Lin

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 am
My 3DS was stolen about two months ago, so I have a new friend code.

1005-8444-3909

Also, I have Internet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 am
Well, I suppose I can jump in here too. All I've got is Fire Emblem: Awakening, though. And Swapnote.
4270-1056-2885  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers