Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Sign/Art Request [I need your help <3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome People
  +1
View Results

kal94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94
Just saw these. Thanks! I appreciate your help <3 4laugh

User Image

No problaymo hun!
Glad I could help out even if just a little bit!!
Good luck on the rest of your gathering of art and signs!!

User Image
Thank you ^^
I'm stalking the christmas forum for freebies as we speak. Heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm
kal94
Thank you ^^

User Image

Oooo fun fun!!
I wish I had the time to stalk them too!!
After Christmas I will!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94
Thank you ^^

User Image

Oooo fun fun!!
I wish I had the time to stalk them too!!
After Christmas I will!!

User Image
hehe okiday ;P
I have lots of time..Just chilling at my uncle's house on the computer  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:20 pm
kal94
hehe okiday ;P

User Image

Hahahhaa lucky!!
I still have Christmas presents to finish making.
Like BIG ones that technically mean I shouldn't be on here instead of making them.
But I can only take so much making of presents before my head explodes!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94
hehe okiday ;P

User Image

Hahahhaa lucky!!
I still have Christmas presents to finish making.
Like BIG ones that technically mean I shouldn't be on here instead of making them.
But I can only take so much making of presents before my head explodes!!

User Image
You make your presents? O.o
Yepyep. That's true..everyone needs a break! ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 pm
kal94

User Image

I do indeed make presents!!
All sort of things across the board!!
Literally. Hahahaha!!

Too true!! Everyone deserves a break at some point!!

And now that my craziness is done for the holidays (well at least for about 2 days or so. . .) I plan on catching up on my art before I dive back into more presents that need to be made!
*has a HUGE extended family so holidays are spread out over many days at different times*

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94

User Image

I do indeed make presents!!
All sort of things across the board!!
Literally. Hahahaha!!

Too true!! Everyone deserves a break at some point!!

And now that my craziness is done for the holidays (well at least for about 2 days or so. . .) I plan on catching up on my art before I dive back into more presents that need to be made!
*has a HUGE extended family so holidays are spread out over many days at different times*

User Image

Oh that's so cool o:
What kinds of presents do you make? :3

Yepyep.

Oh i see lol. I was going to ask what the other presents were for o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm
kal94
Oh that's so cool o:

Yepyep.

User Image

Hahahaha!! Good thing I explained at the end then huh? biggrin

I make all sorts of things. I knit hats, gloves, scarves, socks, etc. I cross stitch just about everything. I sew (i'm a seamstress by one of my many trades). I paint glass bulb ornaments, small boxes, etc. I make jewelry. I also make soaps, bath scrubs and salts, and similar related items. I also make things like baskets of food items that are "almost ready to eat" or "just add water" type of deals. So yeah. . . uhhh. . . I make a lot.

O.o;;;;

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:04 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94
Oh that's so cool o:

Yepyep.

User Image

Hahahaha!! Good thing I explained at the end then huh? biggrin

I make all sorts of things. I knit hats, gloves, scarves, socks, etc. I cross stitch just about everything. I sew (i'm a seamstress by one of my many trades). I paint glass bulb ornaments, small boxes, etc. I make jewelry. I also make soaps, bath scrubs and salts, and similar related items. I also make things like baskets of food items that are "almost ready to eat" or "just add water" type of deals. So yeah. . . uhhh. . . I make a lot.

O.o;;;;

User Image
Yes indeed.

Woooow. That is a lot eek Ooh the glass bulb ornaments sound nice..and how do you make baskets of food items that are "almost ready" to eat? o: Sounds interesting  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:53 pm
kal94
Yes indeed.

Woooow. That is a lot eek Ooh the glass bulb ornaments sound nice..and how do you make baskets of food items that are "almost ready" to eat? o: Sounds interesting

User Image

Well there are an assortment of ways. You can take mason jars and layer bullion, spices, beans, dried vegetables and noodles in them. Or any ingredients for a soup that someone just has to add boiling water too. And then maybe chicken. Then you add a pretty card that gives the directions for making. Or you can layer hot cocoa, instant coffee, flavored non-dairy creamer, sugar and broken pieces of heath bar in a mason jar and that makes great hot drinks in the cold seasons! You can do ingredients for breads, muffins, cookies, the works. All containers and jars obviously coming with instructions on what still might be needed (like milk, water, eggs, stuff that needs refrigeration, etc) and direction on how to make them. Then you take your goodies and pair and package it all up with other things into a basket and ta-da!! It's a lot of fun. I'll package a mason jar layered for apple spice bread with it's instructions, a jug of apple cider and cheese cloth packets of mulling spices all in one basket for someone. That sort of thing. Or make cranberry candies and add them too. Tons of ideas and ways!! Soups, stews, chilis, breads, muffins, cookies, drinks, rubs for meat, everything is possible!

And the glass bulbs are my favorite. My mom wants an entire set, but I settle on making one for everybody every few years or so. Since they take forever and finding personal things to paint on them every time can be a headache sometimes!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:58 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94
Yes indeed.

User Image

Well there are an assortment of ways. You can take mason jars and layer bullion, spices, beans, dried vegetables and noodles in them. Or any ingredients for a soup that someone just has to add boiling water too. And then maybe chicken. Then you add a pretty card that gives the directions for making. Or you can layer hot cocoa, instant coffee, flavored non-dairy creamer, sugar and broken pieces of heath bar in a mason jar and that makes great hot drinks in the cold seasons! You can do ingredients for breads, muffins, cookies, the works. All containers and jars obviously coming with instructions on what still might be needed (like milk, water, eggs, stuff that needs refrigeration, etc) and direction on how to make them. Then you take your goodies and pair and package it all up with other things into a basket and ta-da!! It's a lot of fun. I'll package a mason jar layered for apple spice bread with it's instructions, a jug of apple cider and cheese cloth packets of mulling spices all in one basket for someone. That sort of thing. Or make cranberry candies and add them too. Tons of ideas and ways!! Soups, stews, chilis, breads, muffins, cookies, drinks, rubs for meat, everything is possible!

And the glass bulbs are my favorite. My mom wants an entire set, but I settle on making one for everybody every few years or so. Since they take forever and finding personal things to paint on them every time can be a headache sometimes!!

User Image
Wow. Sounds like an amazing gift o: I wish you were my friend irl. Hehe xP

Yeah. They sound lovely. It's no surprise they would take forever to hand make :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:04 pm
kal94

Yeah. They sound lovely. It's no surprise they would take forever to hand make :3

User Image

They are such a fun gift to not only make but to receive as well!!
And why thank you for that1 wink
heart

And I'm trying to upload pictures of them I took with my phone, in front of a door at my mom's.
And while they're crappy photos I'm hoping that they do a little bit of justice.

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

kal94

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm
upxfromxbelow
kal94

User Image

They are such a fun gift to not only make but to receive as well!!
And why thank you for that1 wink
heart

And I'm trying to upload pictures of them I took with my phone, in front of a door at my mom's.
And while they're crappy photos I'm hoping that they do a little bit of justice.

User Image
I can only imagine 3nodding
Haha no problem c:

Oh cool. I'd love to see them mrgreen Yeah..crappy photos can ruin apperances sometimes D;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm
kal94
I can only imagine 3nodding
Haha no problem c:

Oh cool. I'd love to see them mrgreen Yeah..crappy photos can ruin apperances sometimes D;

User Image

Oi true that home slice!! Stupid picture quality having the upper hand!!
RAWR!!

And when I get them uploaded I will post a link here for you to be able to see them!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Pretty Little Prince

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:11 pm
kal94

It's kinda late.
But if you're still doing it, I can make a sign.

Once I'm not sick.
XD

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas