Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Help/Friendly Tips

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Riku Mitarashi ll

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 am
umm Ok, so I'm new at D&D ect. but I really wanna get in to it, it looks pretty fun. Could anyone give me any tips like uhh, Basic rules, or just tips, so when I start, I dont look like a dumbass.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm
Tip: playing with an experienced group is the best way to learn the game  

Arc Vembris
Crew

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:16 pm
You can join my group if you want. I'm by no means an 'experienced' player but I can help you with a basic character and walk you through the simple combat steps.

I'm rather relaxed about it all, so if you are more interested in learning it correctly the first time, its probably better to do as Arc recommended, and play with an experienced group.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:37 pm
BegrudginglyGood
You can join my group if you want. I'm by no means an 'experienced' player but I can help you with a basic character and walk you through the simple combat steps.

I'm rather relaxed about it all, so if you are more interested in learning it correctly the first time, its probably better to do as Arc recommended, and play with an experienced group.

Uhhhhhh ok  

ll Riku Mitarashi ll

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 pm
ll Riku Mitarashi ll
other than the big one... an experienced group... what system do you want to play with?

4th or
3e/3.5

If Fourth edition, Rain is always accepting new members in his Merc Work game. And I have yet to find someone who is more knowledgeable of the system. (doesn't mean I was looking ether.)

There isn't many 3.5 games open right now... though, you could try Pathfinder. It is a system closely similar to 3.5, with some changes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 am
Everything is based off of D20.

EVERYTHING.

Except in this one version of the game.

Where you don't but you do but you add die armor bonuses or something.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

ll Riku Mitarashi ll

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm
Umm if anyone wants to invite me to a game, i'll try not to mess it up......no promises. Umm I'm willing to play anything, as long as no one gets mad at me, since it'll be my 1st time.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games