Alas, I've searched the Naruto forum of Gaia far and wide for so long and there hasn't been much mention of our beloved Kankuro crying So that is why I am issuing this very simple challenge:

You must go to the Narutosection of the forum (the anime/manga section will do too), find any topic that could relate to Kankuro (for example, favorite character, sexiest character, etc.) and make a post about him. It must be positive of course (and since we're all fans of his, that shouldn't be a problem). After you have done so, be sure to post in this thread to let me know and you will receive 100 gold, which will be the equvilant of 1 point for every post you make and 200 gold (2 points) for every thread you start about Kankuro (you may even receive more if I feel that you're post is heartfelt). Feel free to post a link to the thread.

Also, those who manage to recruit new fans to the guild will receive a special mystery item as an added bonus. What do you say? Are you dedicated enough? You'll get rewarded just by keeping this guild afloat...