Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
I'm Confused About What to Read Next...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read THIS first:
  The Clockwork Angel
  The City of Fallen Angels
View Results

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:00 am
I just finished The City of Glass. Now, do I read The Clockwork Angel or The City of Fallen Angels...?
Please help I'm confused. xD

My friend said to read Fallen Angels, but Clare's website said to read Clockwork Angel. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 pm
It really doesn't matter, they're separate series so you won't get confused with the main plot, though I advise reading Clockwork Angel first because there is a character introduced in it that is a big part of City of Fallen Angels. But it's really whatever you feel like.  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 pm
netherfreak
It really doesn't matter, they're separate series so you won't get confused with the main plot, though I advise reading Clockwork Angel first because there is a character introduced in it that is a big part of City of Fallen Angels. But it's really whatever you feel like.

Ah really~? :3 Okay, thank you. >w<
PS-I love the Magnus quote on your siggy. xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am
City of Fallen Angels is book 4 in the Mortal Instruments series (i think book 5 is called City of Lost Souls and it is supposed to come out May 2012) and the Clockwork Angel is the first book in the Infernal Devices series and if i am not mistaken I do believe the Clockwork Prince (book 2) comes out December 6, 2012.

I know someone has already answered your question but i figured that maybe I could give you a little bit more about the two series. I know it is not much but i hope it helps smile

StarryGrell

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak

Haha, thanks. That's cause Magnus is awesome lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:37 pm
netherfreak
Azn_Expo_Marker
netherfreak

Haha, thanks. That's cause Magnus is awesome lol

That's just so true... >w<  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items