Sony got a home run over in Taiwan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 am
Sony had a press conference in Taiwan over the weekend. To announce the December 23rd release date of the Vita. At the conference was SCET's new spokeswoman Rainie Yang. Who just happens to be big in Taiwan.

Unfortunately, things didn't work out the way Sony intended. Normally when you hire big shot celebrities you think PR Gold. This was far from it.

When she got on stage Miss. Yang was asked a simple question. What was her favorite PlayStation Game. Her answer? Super Mario Bros.

Now either Miss. Yang is an excellent hacker, and was able to emulate some SMB on the Vita, or she made a simple mistake. I'm guessing she made an oppsi since she tried to "show off" the Vita to the press. A great way to divert attention from her mistake! Too bad she had the Vita upside down.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1110/game111029b.shtml  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 am
LMAO

I don't know if I would hire her again, in fact I think I might say she owes them money now rofl  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 pm
Someone told me that since she's from Taiwan she's probably playing Mario on it rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:11 pm
Sailorcancer2004
Someone told me that since she's from Taiwan she's probably playing Mario on it rofl
rofl I still might go after her for money LOL No free advertising for Nintendo! LOL  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
The Sony Playstation Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers