Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 am
Malinda died this morning, she was only about a year and 3/4ths but I guess that's decent for what I am pretty sure is a mill rat, I believe she had a heart problem and she was doing ok, but I had to move them back up to my room, and I guess the stress was too much, she was not well, I think she might have had a stroke sometime in the past two or three months, since there was never anywhere to sit in my moms room, I didn't get to see them much, but my sis said shes been wobbly for a while, which I only just found out yesterday, anyways, she is gone, I hope Matilda is ok, she took Malinas death pretty hard Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 pm
omg, no! Poor lil sweety. *HUGS* I know how aweful it is to loose a furry that didn't get to live a full life. I hope Matilda is okay, is she caged with Bianca and the other baby?  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
omg, no! Poor lil sweety. *HUGS* I know how aweful it is to loose a furry that didn't get to live a full life. I hope Matilda is okay, is she caged with Bianca and the other baby?
I had her apart for part of the day, so she could process what happened, I think she is kind of depressed, but she is now with the babies, so hopefully she doesn't get too upset  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games