Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Random Hookups? Good or Bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexually Tempting

4,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:36 pm
Tamashi Musaboru Hito
I think that just having sex with a bunch of diffident people is kinda gross, umm, let me know what yew guys think ;p

Bad...very bad...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:55 am
JAKEY_BOO_x3
Tamashi Musaboru Hito
I think that just having sex with a bunch of diffident people is kinda gross, umm, let me know what yew guys think ;p

Bad...very bad...

And yet it continues to be a popular past time for people. xd  

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 am
Luminairus
JAKEY_BOO_x3
Tamashi Musaboru Hito

Bad...very bad...

There are many reasons why that is but a few I can think of is our society's growing acceptance of sex as a whole, as well as a focus on the individual(so a person can cater to their needs), a moving away from the nuclear family(which has been going on for a while), and psychological issues where we substitute sex for something else. I do think however that gay/bi men have a better chance at finding love and a stable relationship as people's views of homosexuality change for the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm
Xenataos
Luminairus
JAKEY_BOO_x3
Tamashi Musaboru Hito

Bad...very bad...

There are many reasons why that is but a few I can think of is our society's growing acceptance of sex as a whole, as well as a focus on the individual(so a person can cater to their needs), a moving away from the nuclear family(which has been going on for a while), and psychological issues where we substitute sex for something else. I do think however that gay/bi men have a better chance at finding love and a stable relationship as people's views of homosexuality change for the better.

Convenience is prevalent for a lot of people. The more we have the more we want. The less we have to work for something the less we want to work for something else.

As far as love and relationships....I can't really say much on them since I haven't felt or hand any, but I'd guess that no matter who you are they are still a shot in the dark and come whenever they come no matter the circumstances or situation. Fate and coincidence can be funny like that.

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

ChatonDoux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 am
Angel of Light and Sound
To me, sex is sex. If two people want to do it, let them. Its only special if you let it be. I do agree that your first time and the rest that follows should be with someone you trust. I think there's a difference between having sex and making love.

100% Agree
Sex does NOT equal Making Love  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:17 am
YaoiBoi
Hey, there can be nothing wrong with random hook-ups if you are both practicing it safe and can trust each other... which seems kind of odd for someone you just met.
I used to practice that back in the day when I was first growing sexually, but of course now I like to get to know people first.... even if it's just an hour long convo or so... ok which is spread out an hour long a day over several days... yeah.
>_>

To those of you saying how you should wait to have sex with someone "special," that's sweet and all, but hello, sex is sex. Yes it can be love-making, but sometimes it's not. It's a great outlet for tension and stress (not to mention a workout), and if you find someone to have it with safely that you trust, go for it. It doesn't always need to be "special," and i think that if you continually feel that way, that it is purely for "love-making" only, you might develop a complex and find that others may start using it as a weapon. Just saying. Again, I'm not saying go out and have sex with strangers, but don't limit yourself. It's sex. Plain as that. (and as complicated as love-making)

Agree. Agree. A thousand times agree.  

ChatonDoux

Tamashi Musaboru Hito

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 pm
that is totally trueeee lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 am
xX_iJizzle_Xx
YaoiBoi
Hey, there can be nothing wrong with random hook-ups if you are both practicing it safe and can trust each other... which seems kind of odd for someone you just met.
I used to practice that back in the day when I was first growing sexually, but of course now I like to get to know people first.... even if it's just an hour long convo or so... ok which is spread out an hour long a day over several days... yeah.
>_>

To those of you saying how you should wait to have sex with someone "special," that's sweet and all, but hello, sex is sex. Yes it can be love-making, but sometimes it's not. It's a great outlet for tension and stress (not to mention a workout), and if you find someone to have it with safely that you trust, go for it. It doesn't always need to be "special," and i think that if you continually feel that way, that it is purely for "love-making" only, you might develop a complex and find that others may start using it as a weapon. Just saying. Again, I'm not saying go out and have sex with strangers, but don't limit yourself. It's sex. Plain as that. (and as complicated as love-making)

Agree. Agree. A thousand times agree.

Months later, glad to see I'm still relevant! lol  

YaoiBoi

Tamashi Musaboru Hito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Lolz of course :p I only get on here every so often, so i noticed that you posted XD thankies  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 am
bulletproof13
I agree it cheapens us all. It's pretty sad. It gets pretty bad that people equate sex with a handshake.

Damn it ... I better stop giving handshakes to people or they will think I'm a slut ... biggrin
but in all seriousness unless I'm already turned on I find the idea of having sex with random people kinda dirty ...  

that stark boy

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces