Submit

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm
Sooo guess what guess what guess what? On December 20th, the American release of a new Star Wars MMO takes place! That's Right! Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Every choice you make in this game affects the storyline you follow, and to top it all off, you can be Sith, or Republic! With differant visitable planets and everything, this game is the epitome of geekness. What say you? What do you think? I think I'm definately buying a copy, personally.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
User Image

It depends on how my gaming habits are when it drops. If it were to drop tomorrow, I'd be waiting a bit. Despite having no job and being broke all the time right now, I'm also very busy with WoW and running a pokemon guild here on Gaia. I am interested in it, though.

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 pm
I don't actually give a damn about Star Wars. I've never seen it, and I don't feel really compelled to.

That said, as a game, I think it'll be really interesting, especially with it being developed at the same time as ME3. The projects seem to have a bit of cross over in their design and their development teams, and some of the same engines are likely being used and tweaked for similar purposes. Bioware did well with choice based gaming already, so I think they'll do well with this. The game has been in production a long time, they wanted to make sure they did well on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 pm
I already dropped monies on Ico-Colossus and Portal 2....

No, thanks. 8D

I'm waiting for price drops on Rage and Dead Island and Deus Ex.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:25 pm
Those last four I want to play badly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Kukuku.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 pm
....Jaft, do we have the same hair style, but the differant gender versions? eek I've been trying to download Perfect World International, but my wifi's suddenly too slow. I'm at my Aunt's house in Chattanooga Tennessee right now, we had a funeral for my grandmother earlier today, that's why I'm on now.... our hotel doesn't have free Wifi.... crying I was so depressed when I found that out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 pm
I think I we do. 8O

I am not sure about your POI game over dere. I looked at the graphics and two classes and wasn't interested. And your sentence structures confused the shiz out of me.

My condolences? >_>  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kyla_Ewens
Crew

Questionable Receiver

12,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Too expensive! I'm really mad because I would loooooove to play a Star Wars MMO but....monthly fees? To play a video game? When I have so many games I can play as many times as I want for no monthly fee?

I just can't afford it and I don't like the idea of having to pay for it monthly. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm
Kyla! Kyla! Play Perfect World International with me! Most beautiful game I've ever played.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:34 pm
If it were a one time fee I would almost CERTAINLY buy if as my best friends' Christmas present (unless she has it already). She is the biggest Star Wars nerd I have ever met. But I am not rich enough to support a monthly habit for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm
I have a few friends who have actually been playing it. They all said it was a lot of fun. Actually one of the guys I know got to play it before the official release, he loved it.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm
I would try it if I had monies and a comp that didn't suck when it comes to gaming. Love me some kotor~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 am
notice: SWTOR(Star Wars The Old Republic) is now free to play. .. just in case anyone wasn't awares of that yet  

dark_wyvern_panda

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff