Welcome to Gaia! ::

◄▌ Dark Waters ▐►

Back to Guilds

Primarily a Booty Grab guild, with a little bit of everything else as well. ;) 

Tags: Gold, Dark, Waters, Booty, Grab 

Reply [Dark Waters] Community
Aquarium Glitch; Please Help Meee!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Recently, I've decided to invest in my aquarium. I started buying mermaids, and just a few days ago, I bought ten-in-one.
But when I tried putting them in my aquarium, it only accepted two!
The others I put in, and it would have the bubble saying "Name me please!" I would click the bubble, and there would be no place to put the name, just the back round of the blue info-box. Though, every other part of the info-box was intact. I then noticed the "save" button had appeared, so I thought that maybe I was supposed to click it before I would be able to name my mermaids. So I clicked "save" and then tried naming my mermaid again.
Two things happened on different tries of doing that.

1.) It either directed me to an info-box of another fish in the tank rather then the one I was trying to name.

or

2.) It didn't have a box for me to type the name into, just the blue back round of the info-box, like before I had saved.

So then I thought, "Oh, it's okay! It's not like I NEED to name my fish anyways!" But NOOOOO! If my fish aren't named, they apparently don't stay in my tank!

I really want to know what happened to my tank and how to fix it! I'm very desperate!

And not only that, but I noticed that I wasn't receiving any gold from my players! I would see from my signature that I had a certain amount of players (in the first case it was 22), but when I checked, I saw my gold amount had not increased and neither did the "amount of gold tank owner earned from booty grab" change either!

Someone please explain, and hopefully help me fix this aggravating problem!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:06 am
I don't have expensive fish, but the first problem you described happened to me and my goldfish sweatdrop

I tried again the next day and everything was fine. I also downgraded flash recently so that the towns chats were fixed, cant remember when exactly. That might have had something to do with it.

Anyways, its the next day, so try again <:
And i dont know anything about the second issue, should probably report that.

Post back, id like to hear how things turned out.  

Natural Sin

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,550 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

read one piece

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm
Black Blood Black Tears

It's three days later and it still isn't working =~= Wah!
Where do I update my flash from? *Feels Dumb*
I'm on a Mac OS X Version 10.5.8
Oh! And the second problem has been fixed!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:10 pm
Sunny Iridescence
Black Blood Black Tears

I know nothing of the mysterious mac. Its more likely your browser than your OS anyway.

But you can get the newest version of Flash from the flash webpage
and every older version from this one

Have you tried multiple browsers?  

Natural Sin

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,550 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

read one piece

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:39 pm
Black Blood Black Tears

Oh mah gosh! I just realized I haven't tried it on my firefox or safari yet xD I've only been on google chrome! That might be the problem, I'll let you know, thanks so much for your help, i really really appreciate it!^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 pm
Black Blood Black Tears

It wasn't my browser. I downloaded the latest version of flash on all of them and tried each one.
Google Chrome= Fail.
Firefox= Fail.
Safari= Fail.

And I didn't even bother with internet explorer because it's just..... well, foochie! It never ever works with anything! I might try it on another computer this weekend when I can get to one, but I think it might just be gaia. I really hope this clears up soon.
:/

read one piece

OG Player

DarkErotica
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:20 pm
Sunny Iridescence

I'm sorry to hear that Sunny...

I'd probably have said the same things Black said. For what it's worth, I don't know if it's just the link in your signature or your entire tank either, but when I click on your tank analyzer image in the signature, it leads me to an empty tank. >.< No fish, background, decorations, nothing. Just the water. I'd suggest opening a ticket if you're able to. But some things I've tried ticketing, fixed themselves before the ticket was even addressed...

I hope this is the case and in another day or two it'll be better.

Please keep me posted on the status and I'll try to help in any way I can! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 pm
DarkErotica

I'm not sure what ticketing is.... o-o
I thought I fixed my signature thing because I played my tank on another account this morning and it was working fine. When did you try my tank?  

read one piece

OG Player

DarkErotica
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 pm
Sunny Iridescence
DarkErotica

I'm not sure what ticketing is.... o-o
I thought I fixed my signature thing because I played my tank on another account this morning and it was working fine. When did you try my tank?

Just during this last glow, about 15 minutes ago. And Ticketing is submitting a form that something isn't the way it should be. There's of course different forms for different things, glitches, getting "hacked", items lost, reporting users/threads...

Click on the HELP link at the very top right corner of your screen, next to ACCOUNT. In the entry box on the left, (yes, they make it stupidly difficult to get to this form..) type Ticket, and scroll down a little bit till you see the topic saying something like "I tried to submit a ticket but it brings me back to another page". Click that, and make sure you do what it says, which will give you the best chance of it working. Once you get to the form, just fill it out as best as you can, and hopefully you'll get a response soon.

Otherwise, you can simply post a topic in the Bug Support forum. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm
DarkErotica

Everything is fixed! Turns out I was just trying to put in too many fish.
*Feels stupid*
Anyways, thank you for all your help!
I knew it was something simple staring me right in the face!
xD

read one piece

OG Player

DarkErotica
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 pm
Sunny Iridescence
DarkErotica

Everything is fixed! Turns out I was just trying to put in too many fish.
*Feels stupid*
Anyways, thank you for all your help!
I knew it was something simple staring me right in the face!
xD

Aww! Haha, yeah if you're trying to put in fish totaling more than 17, none of the new fish will save.
I'm glad it was something silly, I'd hate to it have been some serious glitch or something.

heart Did you already submit your tank in the Tank Application thread? I don't remember if you already have a listing. If not, do that soon and I'll add your tank to our Directory asap! mrgreen LOVES!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm
DarkErotica

My tank is in starter under "I Will Always be Bored"
and since then I've gotten mermaids and made a new bump thread >-<  

read one piece

OG Player

[Dark Waters] Community

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items