What is a Mogul?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvengure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:01 pm
Greetings again dear Guild members,

It is I, Harvengure, with a question for you all. What is a Mogul question One of the definitions of a Mogul is a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron".

With that said, I would hope that a guild such as ours would contain such people since this definition is one of our goals as per our creed. If not, then I ask you why?

Let us rise to the occasion and rise to our creed, and may the balance of our gold accounts rise with them. I pose that we as Moguls strive harder for our goals.

Surely we can produce Commerce threads and minishops worthy of note. Why would we? So that we as a guild can assist each other, link to each other and reach our goals and become the entity on Gaia we wish to become.

May we lead by our creed!

Good health and fortune to you all from your fellow guild member,

Harvengure  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:27 pm
Harvengure
Greetings again dear Guild members,

It is I, Harvengure, with a question for you all. What is a Mogul question One of the definitions of a Mogul is a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron".

With that said, I would hope that a guild such as ours would contain such people since this definition is one of our goals as per our creed. If not, then I ask you why?

Let us rise to the occasion and rise to our creed, and may the balance of our gold accounts rise with them. I pose that we as Moguls strive harder for our goals.

Surely we can produce Commerce threads and minishops worthy of note. Why would we? So that we as a guild can assist each other, link to each other and reach our goals and become the entity on Gaia we wish to become.

May we lead by our creed!

Good health and fortune to you all from your fellow guild member,

Harvengure
wow  

KittyKill

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:57 pm
thats a very good question but as a fellow mogul i must say that out of that definition you said a "rich business man" exactly. mogul aims at making its members and as one the richest family in all of gaia and with a little sacrifice and hardwork we can do it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:59 am
wooo. stare domokun  

Ugly Mule

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:44 pm
what i said  
Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items