PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 pm
jaggedbubbles
(I'm more into cellphones, myself).

OOO Same here!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 pm
Sailorcancer2004
Si-Shen
It's such a Pita? eek

I know that some Japanese titles actually come with english subs, concidering that I am big into Anime and watch it all with subs, its not hard to keep up for me. I would love to get my hands on some of the games that never make it over here.

As for the non-standard memory, maybe its in hopes of avoiding cracks and what not, course that only holds up till someone sets up a reader and such.

OH I see what you did there!

Sometimes it does and sometimes it gets released in Europe and gets subbed!

I think it's cause of all the piracy in the PSP.

Maybe, make it harder and hope it decreases.

As for JBs comment about prefering phones, I tend to use my phone as a phone, not a gaming unit, if I want gaming on the go, I get a portable gaming unit that best serves me.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Si-Shen
Sailorcancer2004
Si-Shen
It's such a Pita? eek

I know that some Japanese titles actually come with english subs, concidering that I am big into Anime and watch it all with subs, its not hard to keep up for me. I would love to get my hands on some of the games that never make it over here.

As for the non-standard memory, maybe its in hopes of avoiding cracks and what not, course that only holds up till someone sets up a reader and such.

As for JBs comment about prefering phones, I tend to use my phone as a phone, not a gaming unit, if I want gaming on the go, I get a portable gaming unit that best serves me.

I thought JB was talking about cell phone tech.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm
Sailorcancer2004
Si-Shen
Sailorcancer2004
Si-Shen
It's such a Pita? eek

I thought JB was talking about cell phone tech.
In general she prefers phones, my comment was that for me, a phone is just that, I don't see it as a gaming unit therefore I am more interested in putting money and following, the PSV.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Shadowed Replica

Shadowy Explorer

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:59 am
Actually, the 3G model starts at 299.99, the 249.99 one is only wi-fi and they come in data packs for the 3G of 250mb for 15.00 and 3gb for 30.00 like a prepaid cell phone and you have to have the 3G model for gifting and the GPS and a couple other apps.
Don't forget about the 1st edition bundle either. It comes with Little Deviants and a 4g memory card and a special edition ps vita case. The coolest thing is that if you're running low on memory, you can save your stuff to your PS3 to free up room without losing your save data.
I'm really excited for it to come out!! I have my 1st edition bundle already and I get it a week before it's released in the US because of it!
So instead of Feb 22, I get it Feb 15th!!! Woot!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:47 am
Shadowed Replica
Actually, the 3G model starts at 299.99, the 249.99 one is only wi-fi and they come in data packs for the 3G of 250mb for 15.00 and 3gb for 30.00 like a prepaid cell phone and you have to have the 3G model for gifting and the GPS and a couple other apps.
Don't forget about the 1st edition bundle either. It comes with Little Deviants and a 4g memory card and a special edition ps vita case. The coolest thing is that if you're running low on memory, you can save your stuff to your PS3 to free up room without losing your save data.
I'm really excited for it to come out!! I have my 1st edition bundle already and I get it a week before it's released in the US because of it!
So instead of Feb 22, I get it Feb 15th!!! Woot!
I switched my pre-order to the 1st Ed since nothing has been announced on the 3G in Canada, so far its showing up in EB Games system as launching in late Apr.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
The Sony Playstation Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash