Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Tetraforce Theory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Simple Melodies

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm
I know that it's a topic I'll be argued with alot on, but i want to know your opinions. This is the theory that there are 4 pieces to the triforce, not 3.

First note that it will still be called the triforce, no matter what. Even in the very first game it was called the triforce, and there were two pieces.

The Golden Goddess made Hyrule to be a peaceful and lawful country, yet there are evils around. Mainly the Gerudo. If you notice, the Zora, Kokiri and the Gorons are very peaceful to the Hylians and humans alike. The Gerudo however are not, and seem to be sectioned off from the rest of Hyrule. In OoT, Ganondorff himself was at Hyrule Castle as a peace emissary. They even have their own deity, the Desert Colossus.

The fourth piece may just be there when the others are formed. Maybe the hole in the center is from being shunned by the other Goddesses and getting revenge by ruining the order that was set.

Comment please, I'm curious to know opinions on this subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 pm
I read somewhere, that the creators themselves said that there is no fourth Triforce piece.

Rojo Espada

Romantic Grabber

Sweet Simple Melodies

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm
then i say let the fans have their fun, i had fun looking into it. besides, im not saying its truth, just a theory. as for official statements, those are wrong all the time. there was an official statement that there was no timeline, but plenty of fans make timelines. its all for fun ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm
yeah the middle piece could be like the cat in the Chinese zodiac? Maybe the golden goddesses had a fourth sister and she did something really really bad!!!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items