Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Please help with this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm
_BrighterShadows_

I remember when my boyfriend left me in one of our first fights,
it does shake the relationship when that happens.
Still, at least you came back and now the two of you are working together.
During this season in your life you are definitely being tested as a couple and individually.
I am sure though that you two will learn a lot about yourselves and how much your relationship can endure!

Keep leaning on each other, validating one another`s feelings and standing together while facing this uncertain time and you two could really prosper. 3nodding

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk for any reason. heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm
d i m i r h e x
_BrighterShadows_

I remember when my boyfriend left me in one of our first fights,
it does shake the relationship when that happens.
Still, at least you came back and now the two of you are working together.
During this season in your life you are definitely being tested as a couple and individually.
I am sure though that you two will learn a lot about yourselves and how much your relationship can endure!

Keep leaning on each other, validating one another`s feelings and standing together while facing this uncertain time and you two could really prosper. 3nodding

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk for any reason. heart

Thanks, I was really questioning wether or not this guild would be able too help. He doesen't get shaken easily, so right now he's alright and acting fairly normal. I told him about what I did and how I am trying to get my dad and him together to talk. He gave me a funny look when I told him I talked to a priest about it. I'm glad some religous people accept gays for the people we are, and don't hate us for the fact we are gay, it really does help.  

_BrighterShadows_

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm
_BrighterShadows_

I was wondering if this guild was a good fit for me too since I seem to be a little more "unconventional" myself but when I came across your thread I realized I should stay and reach out to those who are sort of out-casted or ignored.

I just try and accept people, if Jesus can do it I can try! lol.
I also just understand human nature and no one should hold that against anyone, that includes you. 3nodding
Also, I believe that everyone`s relationship with God is a personal matter and God is a big enough man to handle whatever comes at him.

Your boyfriend sounds like my boyfriend! It is as if nothing can really penetrate his armor!
I like that though, it means I can run into his arms and be comforted and know when I am crumbling he will be there to pick up the pieces and glue me back together. ^_^
I am so glad you have someone like that to be there for you.

Would your boyfriend be willing to talk to your father again?
Or is he going to need some space from your dad?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm
d i m i r h e x
_BrighterShadows_

I was wondering if this guild was a good fit for me too since I seem to be a little more "unconventional" myself but when I came across your thread I realized I should stay and reach out to those who are sort of out-casted or ignored.

I just try and accept people, if Jesus can do it I can try! lol.
I also just understand human nature and no one should hold that against anyone, that includes you. 3nodding
Also, I believe that everyone`s relationship with God is a personal matter and God is a big enough man to handle whatever comes at him.

Your boyfriend sounds like my boyfriend! It is as if nothing can really penetrate his armor!
I like that though, it means I can run into his arms and be comforted and know when I am crumbling he will be there to pick up the pieces and glue me back together. ^_^
I am so glad you have someone like that to be there for you.

Would your boyfriend be willing to talk to your father again?
Or is he going to need some space from your dad?

I'm sure he will be able to talk to him again, he'll hold a grudge and I don't blame him for it. But yeah, you could say he's a knight in armor XD he payed for college with ROTC (I had to google it the first time I heard it too). But yes he is my rock and I'm sure he will always be there for me. He's a really comforting guy, but he almost literally punched my dad when he was in the fight with him.  

_BrighterShadows_

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm
_BrighterShadows_

It really is a shame they had to meet like that.
I am sure the both of them won`t fully like each other after that argument but what can you do?
If you can get them to talk calmly I would say you moved a mountain. ^_^

ROTC is the military program that helps soldiers get college degrees right?
Good thing your boyfriend had enough restraint...or you around to not hit your dad.
I would hate to think how things would have turned out....>_<

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 pm
d i m i r h e x
_BrighterShadows_

It really is a shame they had to meet like that.
I am sure the both of them won`t fully like each other after that argument but what can you do?
If you can get them to talk calmly I would say you moved a mountain. ^_^

ROTC is the military program that helps soldiers get college degrees right?
Good thing your boyfriend had enough restraint...or you around to not hit your dad.
I would hate to think how things would have turned out....>_<

ROTC trains high school students to be military officers and pays for 100% of their college tuiton. I doubt they will talk calmly, but I'm hopeing they will atleast get everything off their chest and maybe even accept eachother. I know my dad will never like my boyfriend, and vice versa, but I can try.  

_BrighterShadows_

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm
_BrighterShadows_

Oh wow that is amazing!
I did not know that.

Yeah maybe they can be like; "I may disagree with your choice but I respect you for standing by it."
What are you ultimately hoping for? Between you and your father and your boyfriend.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 pm
d i m i r h e x
_BrighterShadows_

Oh wow that is amazing!
I did not know that.

Yeah maybe they can be like; "I may disagree with your choice but I respect you for standing by it."
What are you ultimately hoping for? Between you and your father and your boyfriend.

I'm just hoping he can accept him as someone who makes me happy and leave it at that. If he could accept him for more, like a son in law maybe, I would be shocked but I doubt it. I've met his family, they are very nice and don't judge him, and they love me XD. I thinks its because I'm an only child, but he has 3 brothers. So my dad wants me too get a wife, and have kids.  

_BrighterShadows_

WhiteWings901

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm
Hey, there
i read about your situation and you seem to already be fixing it. Just wanted to say that even if your father doesn't accept you you will always have another Father who loves you unconditionally because you are his son.

What most people don't realize is that God's relationship with you comes first before His laws. smile <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 pm
WhiteWings901
Hey, there
i read about your situation and you seem to already be fixing it. Just wanted to say that even if your father doesn't accept you you will always have another Father who loves you unconditionally because you are his son.

What most people don't realize is that God's relationship with you comes first before His laws. smile <3

Thanks, it really did help too read that. And I'm sorry I haven't posted here in awhile, my account got hacked as you can see, and just recovered my account. Anyways, while I was gone I heard back from the priest again, and my dad will have a talk with us 3 on tuesday, I'm a little scared but it should help finish this problem.  

_BrighterShadows_

Advice ~ because we care

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces