Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Helping Others, Helps you as well.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:32 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

2 weeks ago today my Pastor from church called me about this time to ask me to come to our Wednesday Prayer meetings, something I don't normally do because of child care issues. Well, he told me about a woman who would be coming who is around my age and he also asked me to call the other young married women from our Sunday school class and of course I called them and told him I would show up.

Upon meeting this young woman that night I felt an instant connection and that we had many things in common. We sat in the church parking lot talking till around 10:45pm and the meeting ended at 8:00pm lol.

And since that day she and I have spent a lot of time together talking and just hanging out. She has been in a difficult marriage with a husband is an unbeliever and is a very mean man.

But since the day we've met I've clearly seen God's hand upon her and our relationship. We talk about her marital issues and my own and it's drawing me to look to my bible to help show her scripture that tell us the way we should be. It's helped me pray harder for others and I am just so utterly blessed to be used by God to help this woman.

She has told me that she believes I am a blessing in her life and I feel equally blessed by knowing her. Through this relationship, no matter how short it has been so far, I see that if I step out on faith and truly keep God at the center of this relationship I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Also through this I have been able to see how God uses me time and time again and to more closely follow His will for me.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm
What a miracle you two have been to each other!
It must be hard to be with a spouse who is not a believer but this is the time to pray with her and pray over her husband and ask God to truly change that man`s heart.
Let his will be done in their marriage!

I hope there is no abuse going on when you mention that he is a mean man...
If that is the case please, please seek professional help.

One day I`d like to have such a great friendship that was given to me by the Lord!

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:45 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

there is verbal abuse and emotional abuse. And no matter what the only person who can take this woman out of the situation is her. She is just learning from woman in my church and through myself that what her husband does and has done is wrong. She has met with the pastor's wife and such. And I pray for her at all times.

I do my best to open her eyes to God's love and that she doesn't need a human man to be her husband.

I've wanted a friendship that was God centered for a long time. And the people I tried to build that with always went in different directions and I lost contact with them and it hurt, but only for a while, and then the last person I tried to grow closer with died from a heart condition in May. It hurt a lot but because I wasn't closer to her, I have been able to heal easier. And now through this relationship I see so clearly that God had not allowed those relationships to build up because he had different plans for them and I am grateful that I can see this and accept it and feel so blessed by it.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm
I will pray for you and her and her husband.
Thank you so much for telling us about this amazing blessing. heart

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50