Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::
Ch 548 Itachi vs Naruto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi!!!
  Love him!!
  Ok ch
View Results

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm
I beat you Mika xd

Well they didn't fight yet but Kabuto is probably going to make them fight and Naruto will end up victorious I bet. And we'll finally know the "truth" behind Itachi's real intentions.

We all know that Madara didn't tell the whole truth to Sasuke not that Sasuke will care because he'll probably kill everyone in his path, including Madara. But we can put a case close on Itachi burdening himself because of his clan's uprising.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm
I can see Sasuke bawling again meeting Itachi, what a baby.  

DeficientLoser

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm
Mika_chann
I can see Sasuke bawling again meeting Itachi, what a baby.
That'll be so cute xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm
I like this chapter. It really gives us a nice sense of suspense now that Itachi and Naruto met, and they will most likely fight because Kabuto will force them too. Gaara finally gets a good closure as well and the war with the kages now begins.  

Ugetbutthurtt

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
I like this chapter. It really gives us a nice sense of suspense now that Itachi and Naruto met, and they will most likely fight because Kabuto will force them too. Gaara finally gets a good closure as well and the war with the kages now begins.
I know! biggrin It really makes people wonder what happens next. I think Itachi and Nagato will break out of Kabuto's trance. I found a really good theory in mangafox somewhere lol Can't find it now though = (  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Ugetbutthurtt
I know! biggrin It really makes people wonder what happens next. I think Itachi and Nagato will break out of Kabuto's trance. I found a really good theory in mangafox somewhere lol Can't find it now though = (
I need proof before I can believe that.  

Ugetbutthurtt

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
xXSakura-chanxX67
Ugetbutthurtt
We'll have to wait for next chapter because Itachi is finally releasing the crow inside Naruto. I think this will help him and Pain to break out the trance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Ugetbutthurtt
xXSakura-chanxX67
Ugetbutthurtt
We'll have to wait for next chapter because Itachi is finally releasing the crow inside Naruto. I think this will help him and Pain to break out the trance.
There's a chance that it's only going to break the genijutsu and not their trance.  

Ugetbutthurtt

::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff