Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::
Sasuke's EMS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
LOL!! xd Wrinkles lol
Yes. Wrinkles.
Still, I don't think it's because he's an Uchiha = /
...I never said all Uchihas have it. Since none of them did over use the ms and susanoo. Susanoo basically activated Itachi's sickness.
We can't be too sure... I'm pretty sure Itachi died from illness as well not his fight with Sasuke. But perhaps, perhaps Madara was lying about this?
The ********. The only thing Madara should and did lie about was Kyuubis attack. To gain Sasuke's trust Itachi knew Madara would use him seeing as though he joined Akatsuki to keep in tab with him. He loved Konoha this much, he won't let it be destroyed.

Madara has no reason to lie about his sickness; none, zero.
Nothing proves he was, everything already hinting he was partly and is telling the truth; otherwise stated like the coup d'etat without being framed, is wrong. Other than that it's all true.
I said perhaps rofl He could see an opportunity saying Itachi kept himself alive for Sasuke and such = / I'm not doubting Itachi's intention but what if that were the case?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
...I never said all Uchihas have it. Since none of them did over use the ms and susanoo. Susanoo basically activated Itachi's sickness.
We can't be too sure... I'm pretty sure Itachi died from illness as well not his fight with Sasuke. But perhaps, perhaps Madara was lying about this?
The ********. The only thing Madara should and did lie about was Kyuubis attack. To gain Sasuke's trust Itachi knew Madara would use him seeing as though he joined Akatsuki to keep in tab with him. He loved Konoha this much, he won't let it be destroyed.

Nothing proves he was, everything already hinting he was partly and is telling the truth; otherwise stated like the coup d'etat without being framed, is wrong. Other than that it's all true.
I said perhaps rofl He could see an opportunity saying Itachi kept himself alive for Sasuke and such = / I'm not doubting Itachi's intention but what if that were the case?
No just no.

That would mean good people are bad and bad people are good. With this logic that means Madara is good. Joy.  

DeficientLoser

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67

No just no.

That would mean good people are bad and bad people are good. With this logic that means Madara is good. Joy.
rofl  
::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces