Welcome to Gaia! ::

◄▌ Dark Waters ▐►

Back to Guilds

Primarily a Booty Grab guild, with a little bit of everything else as well. ;) 

Tags: Gold, Dark, Waters, Booty, Grab 

Reply [Dark Waters] Community
New To [Dark Waters]? Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SDZ Mule22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 am
emotion_zombie gaia_crown emotion_zombie

Hey everyone ^^
Call me Zombie <3 I know I know, over used right? I've been here since 04 and I still love it. I'll be lurking this great guild and soon enough have my tank here ^^

gaia_nitemareleft Never get me twisted, I'm down for life gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:17 pm
I'm Kate. x3
I've been off and on Gaia Accounts and just Gaia in general since Nov '03.
Recently came back in August?
This Tank stuff was so new to me I didn't know what to think. XD
You'll catch meh grabbing or being random in the CB.
Or I'm playing around with the Marketplace to see what I could wear that's Black or White.

Nyxio

Fashionable Lunatic

88december

Aekea Hunter

8,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm
HI december here cat_smile The boss told me to introduce myself here, so yeah here it goes.

I've been on Gaia i think for more or less 4 years now. I used to be a newbie, like everyone, i didn't know how people got lots of gold. I played cards, but i was usually in the pinball and word bump game. I played to earn tickets and i sold them. That life continued until they introduced BOOTY GRAB cat_pirate hooray for booty grabbin' wohoo! so yeah, after that i played booty grab and got a hold of the items i have now. I also buy stuff in the exchange forum and i sell them at the market cat_cool

I love anime, manga, and asian dramas and STUDIO GHIBLI movies woot! i love SG movies so much cat_3nodding

that's all i could think of for now, if you have any questions or clarifications just pm me. i wont bite cat_xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:11 pm
(This will go for AnonymousSock too, as that's my mule)

My name is Tessa. I also go by Sock. mrgreen I've been on Gaia for five years. I am a ballet dancer. I love to read and write and I LOVE animals! heart That's pretty much the gist of it. ^^ I also love cows, lol, which is why my mule is a cow and has a tank of cows. Cows are awesome.

Teh Sock Rocker

Ice-Cold Phantom

Gegaish

Wheezing Raider

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am
Hey, everyone. I'm just Gegaish. Someone who's quiet, lurking in the chaos of the internet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 am
Hello & thank you for the invite! Feel free to call me bun since my username is kinda long xD Anyways I'm an 07 member but I wasn't really active until 09 tbh lol I spend most of my gaia time either on zomg, booty grabbing, the market, or in forums so yeah so you'll probably catch me lurking around any of those areas xd  

Cryptic Bunbun

claude kenn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:48 pm
Hi i'am cluade and i'am a home care giver
i love walking my dog in the woods and reading  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am
Hey everyone.Nice to meet you all. mrgreen  

Mobab Von Hoffman

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm
I'm Sarah, usually called any version of my screen name, but the real one works as well. Greens and Greenie being my favorites.
I'm 25 and LOOOVE Booty Grab. I am relationship-less, jobless and I have two cats, Vulcan and Cashew. No, not after Star Trek. The Roman God of Fire.I've never seen Star Trek and Sci-Fi really doesn't hold my interest as well as mythology.
Hobbies. Well, I love Myths, Greek(and Roman) being the only ones I know so far and I must say, I know a fair amount more then others on this subject. I am a HUUUUGE animal person. For me though, cats are better then dogs. I love gardening, coloring, eating, studying dinosaurs, myths, animals, history, weapons, martial arts, world religions, languages and cultures. Just about anything. I am a photography NUT. Yes, I do follow my kitten around constantly.
Brain damage makes it tough to prioritize. Yes, I have damage to the brain. I am faaar from stupid and I am quite proud of the damage. I have no problems at all speaking about it. It is not a private matter.
I live with and off my mother. My dad and 3 sisters I have some major issues with that I cannot overlook. My family is challenged.
Any questions? Ask.
What do I like: anything pretty much. Organized Christianity, while I respect it, I will have nothing to do with. Food is amazing and I'm glad I have no allergies.
makes me cool:my knowledge of mythology(staaaar!!!), my brain damage, my attitude, my intuition, and my ability to understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:56 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

ll Fatal Charades ll

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

[Dark Waters] Community

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers