Welcome to Gaia! ::

◄▌ Dark Waters ▐►

Back to Guilds

Primarily a Booty Grab guild, with a little bit of everything else as well. ;) 

Tags: Gold, Dark, Waters, Booty, Grab 

Reply [Dark Waters] Community
[Edits, Updates, & Notices]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkErotica
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:29 pm
I'm thrilled to see you all here!
Some of you I've known since my stalker thread was only 2 or 3 tanks. Others have become the 50th, 60th, or even 70th tank added to the list. Others have just recently stumbled across us and decided to join as well.

No matter who you are and how you found your way here,
you are all welcome here in [Dark Waters]!

I'd like to mention a couple quick things that you may not have noticed yet, or have changed within the last couple days since I've been putting such an incredible amount of work into the guild forums. (I may have only grabbed maybe a dozen tanks, including my own, in the last couple days. Lol) Anyways, along with the announcement.

■ First I'd like to thank those of you who've introduced yourselves in the forum topic. Not many people might read them, but I definately do, and it's so nice to learn a little about the people I've been playing with. If you haven't introduced yourself yet, please do in the [Introductions Thread].

■ Second, those of you who have had your tank(s) hosted on my stalker thread, your tank(s) are already in the Tank Directory. If you've recently changed your fish population to something different, please let me know so I can make sure you're in the proper sections. Those of you who have NOT been with us in the stalker thread, and just recently joined us, please visit the [Tank Application] page, and apply to have your tank included in our growing Tank Directory!

■ I will be hosting a Banner Contest once my workload here has mellowed out a little bit. It will probably be announced before this time next week. So for all of you wonderfully creative picture/art creators, be on your guard! I'd love to see what some of you can come up with!

■ I haven't recieved much feedback yet in the [New Buttons?] topic. I'd really like to know what you all think about them. Are they too big? Too small? Do you prefer the simplicity of the naked links? Any and all opinions are welcome! I don't even care how blunt you are! (Just don't be mean, that's just plain not nice. wink )

■ I'd like to thank those of you who have been posting in the [Suggestion Box]. Your opinions are very important to me, and I'd love to be able to please as many people as I can. I'd also love to thank those of you that have been using the [Dark Waters] Banners for bumping. You're helping us grow!

■ I've received word that until the Tank Directory has more tanks in it's sections, that browsing back and forth between them is a little tedious. I DO understand, however depending on how much people invest in their tanks, they deserve their own sections. I've come up with a solution though. I plan on adding links at the bottom of each page in the Tank Directory that will lead to the other sections. I can't stop them from opening in a new window, which was the main reason I haven't done it already, but if you all don't mind it, then neither will I. I will also be creating a "Pot Luck" section, with all the tanks jumbled up, so you can quickly breeze through all the sections in one thread. The tanks in this section will be listed at random, so you will never know what section they're in. (Unless you know players or memorize them of course! wink )

■ Finally, I'd like to point out a few things that have just recently been added or changed:

1) The Arcade (games), Concert Hall (music), and The Water Cooler (general gab) Chat Forums have been added. I'll probably be adding 2 more soon, one for Anime, and one for Art. Please let me know what you think of these in the [Suggestion Box].

2) I know a lot of you host Shops. Art, Layout, Graphic, and whatever else you may have up your sleeves. Please create a topic and host it here in the [Services] Sub-Forum.

3) If you host contests with your tank, please create a new topic in the [Contests] Sub-Forum and advertise! (I have mine there already if you'd like to see an example.)

4) There was a small problem with replying/voting in the [New Buttons?] topic. I must've been really tired that night and locked the thread. It's all better now so please, if you have an opinion, let me know! heart

Thank you all again for joining and reading this!
I hope I've shed a little more light on a few things, and brought a few others completely out of the darkness!
blaugh
heart DarkErotica heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 pm
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A few updates to be mentioned:

■ New buttons available in the [New Buttons]? thread. Please stop by and let me know what you think! Remember to vote in the poll whether you leave a reply or not!

■ Unsure of what you'd like in your tanks? What settings it should be set at? What type of gold certain fish drop and how much of it? Which fish drop items and how long do they live? Well stop by the [Tank Sorting Criteria] section and check out the BIG list! I spent a loooong time compiling data from 5 sources into one concise list for all your aquarium needs!

■ The new guild banner is finished!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can find it in the guild header as well as the [Banners, Buttons, & Layouts] thread!

■ We've had a few more people join us, so please give them a warm welcome. And if you're one of the few that's just joined us, please post your tank in the [Tank Application] thread! The more, the merrier!

Thank you all for your time, I'll let you get back to all the cool stuff you're doing. wink

heart DE heart

DarkErotica
Captain

DarkErotica
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm
Kay, sooooo

I've been a little busy outside of Gaia, but also busy here as well. I haven't posted an announcement till now because I wanted to cross a number of things off the list before blurting it out. blaugh

The Banner Contest will be starting this weekend! Another announcement will be made then.

Tank Directory Quick-Links (and Tank Application link) have been added to the Guild Home Page. They've also been added to the final page of each grabbing section!

The Tank Directory grabbing sections have been consolidated into five major sections: Dolphins, Mermaids, Blue Rain, Mixed, Starter. Each of the first four's first pages are PURE tanks, and the pages following the last pure list, are the MIXED pages. So the tanks are still split into pure and mixed, but all within the same thread for easier navigation and stalking!

A number of new HELP sections and HOW TO's have been added! (These took a while for me to finish) These will be found in the Tank Directory sub-forum:
[How To:] Cant Find Your Tank Info?
step by step instructions to find your tank info, create a bump thread, add your tank to your signature, and optimize your settings!
Tank Sorting Criteria
with the ultimate fish guide: 5 sources in one!!
Tips For Better Booty Grabbing
tips everyone should know to optimize their game play!

Host contests around your tank? Post them in the CONTESTS sub-forum!

There are now FIVE different CHAT sub-forums oriented towards different topics: Games, Music, Anime, Art, General.

Check the AQUARIUM FISH MARKET! Amy's selling a Ninja Fish cheaper than MP!!

Last but not least, Ninjaboy1989 is looking for more people to join his guild NINJA'S BOOTY. If you'd like another spot to host your tank, let him know in the guild forums!

Thank you all for stopping in and checking up on these edits, changes, and additions! I hope you all are enjoying your swim here in
Dark Waters!

heart DE heart

[Dark Waters] Community

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces