Reply Rainbow Bridge
Goodbye Pumba

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm
First my cat is taken back to the shelter, now my guinea pig has passed. Hope this trend doesn't continue with my pets.

I got this urge to go see my guinea pigs and give them some laptime. And then I saw Pumba, my first ever guinea pig (But still no more the 2 years old) lying on the ground, cold.

I thought he had been getting a tiny bit skinny. But there was nothing else, and to be honest, I just though it was him not getting enough food. We went through a few weeks with not much money, so the guinea pigs couldn't have as much food as usual. He seemed great in health otherwise. This morning he was happily running around. They haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary, and my other 2 are fine.

I don't know what could have caused this. And I worry about my other two now. Pumba was always so gentle. Though now as I am remembering things, the other day he bit me mulitiply times as I took him outside to his pen, when he'd usually be fine. I guess I was just to stupid to figure things out, as I just thought he had picked up a new habit or he was just in a grouchy mood, never thought about health reasons.

RIP Pumba, you were one of the coolest guinea pigs I knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm
awe Im sorry sad  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0