Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::
Uchiha Clan *spoilers*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 am
We all know that using Mangekyo Sharingan can extract side effects such as making its user blind. Also using some abilities such as Susanoo and Amaterasu. Madara already claims that his clan is accursed but maybe that's because he's holding resentment since they refused to help him. Though no one is born with evil chakra, correct? The tailed beasts are an exception but with the Uchihas, even Karin knows that it's not normal chakra. Is this what lead to their coup d'état? Konoha's fear of their power and definitely not trusting them?

The infamous comments about rebuilding the clan. It's true that everything Sasuke meant was for pride and their honor. It's more like a custom for almost every asian culture. If you dishonor your family name than everyone will reject you, you're unworthy of everything and such. For a Naruto reference; Kakashi's father shamed himself and dishonored his family by not following the rules. It's clear that Itachi meant to entrust Uchiha to Sasuke, so that he'll bring new honor and hope for their name by being named as the hero who killed a missing nin who shamed his name. Here's the thing, since when did honor equal babies? xD
Discuss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am
Most assumed that Sasuke wanted to recreate his clan through procreation since they would think of revival as rebirthing and that the way to rebirth is through a new generation.

That and it was suppose to make an agrument for why Sasuke would fall for Sakura, Hinata, Ino or anyother girl in the series.

But would beg the question why a 12 year old would be thinking about babies at that age and if so why is does he seem so misogynist.

Basically it's how people hear things and want to see them.

I mean NaruHina fans think that Naruto will get with Hinata because he vowed to change the clan and all that junk meanwhile forgetting that an heiress marrying someone outside of the family would actually undermine the cadet branch of the family and make matters worse.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm
I think the whole thing started because it was all Madara's fault, but the village elders could look down on them considering that Sharigan is fairly powerful and evil? xd They were pushed to the corner of the village and I think any clan would get mad.

I still see people talking about him making uchiha babies... I agree with Yume it's the misconception that people get when they think of revival and rebirth.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Most assumed that Sasuke wanted to recreate his clan through procreation since they would think of revival as rebirthing and that the way to rebirth is through a new generation.

That and it was suppose to make an agrument for why Sasuke would fall for Sakura, Hinata, Ino or anyother girl in the series.

But would beg the question why a 12 year old would be thinking about babies at that age and if so why is does he seem so misogynist.

Basically it's how people hear things and want to see them.

I mean NaruHina fans think that Naruto will get with Hinata because he vowed to change the clan and all that junk meanwhile forgetting that an heiress marrying someone outside of the family would actually undermine the cadet branch of the family and make matters worse.
One would argue that rebirth and revival is to bring back the dead, he always said resurrect, which is to bring back the dead. Though when one thinks of rebirth, yes they would think of a new generation but it generally been thought as reincarnating and a new birth. Sasuke was fully prepared in dying with Itachi to erase all the shame.

Another argument would be Naruto always had a heavy influence in family honor. Shinobi rules: what Kakashi mentioned, not following the rules means that you're a scum (His father), the Hyuuga clan, village elders. Kishimoto wanted to create an ideal character to change their ways of thinking like Mulan. I really don't see how any of this would lead to a new generation of Uchihas when Sasuke was ready to draw his last breath along with his brother.

Naruto only said that to change the clan's opinion and their views. He's a simple minded child who says anything that he believes is not right and say, that's wrong.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
I think the whole thing started because it was all Madara's fault, but the village elders could look down on them considering that Sharigan is fairly powerful and evil? xd They were pushed to the corner of the village and I think any clan would get mad.

I still see people talking about him making uchiha babies... I agree with Yume it's the misconception that people get when they think of revival and rebirth.
Yes, Madara is to blame for almost everything that happened thus far. You are right about any clan getting angry, Uchiha's are prideful people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm
Gamexrocks
xXSakura-chanxX67

Yes, Madara is to blame for almost everything that happened thus far. You are right about any clan getting angry, Uchiha's are prideful people.
It's a run on joke about the babies now *sigh* Which is why I think, Sasuke will hold on to that grudge no matter what, his chances returning and becoming happy in the village is on a very thin line.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm
This is what I get from kishi. Dark chakra=evil=living in hate
Madara staged the attack because of his bitterness for his own clan, but Sasuke won't care now that he's gone to insanity land. Uchiha's are full of pride and being blamed and ridiculed of course they'll get pissed and plan to overthrow Konoha.

Exactly what everyone said.
Rebirth=lots of babies
No one even once thought about honor and their old fashioned way of thinking because of pairings and I would like to point out again, pairings took over Naruto, completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 am
Mika_chann
Madara staged the attack because of his bitterness for his own clan, but Sasuke won't care now that he's gone to insanity land. Uchiha's are full of pride and being blamed and ridiculed of course they'll get pissed and plan to overthrow Konoha.

Rebirth=lots of babies
No one even once thought about honor and their old fashioned way of thinking because of pairings and I would like to point out again, pairings took over Naruto, completely.
People do need a reason to be evil I guess... But even if the person is not on the right path doesn't mean they are considered as evil. I don't like how kishimoto added the whole dark chakra thing in the first place.

lol

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann

Rebirth=lots of babies
People do need a reason to be evil I guess... But even if the person is not on the right path doesn't mean they are considered as evil. I don't like how kishimoto added the whole dark chakra thing in the first place.

lol
Chakra alone doesn't define him.
Fact is Sasuke is beyond saving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 am
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann

Rebirth=lots of babies

lol
But Sasuke isn't that bad, he's just corrupted all because he still loves his brother.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann

Rebirth=lots of babies

lol
But Sasuke isn't that bad, he's just corrupted all because he still loves his brother.
Sasuke is the epitome of evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:44 pm
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann

Rebirth=lots of babies

lol
Sasuke is the epitome of evil.
No, Sasuke isn't evil. He just loves his brother so much that he's willing to do anything for him.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm
Oh!! I know how we can get everyone to stop saying Sasuke will rebuild his clan by babies xd

Have Madara or someone else to plant sharigan in people's eyes. That way it lives on lol xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 am
I have to agree with Sakura-chan that Sasuke isn't evil...he really loved his brother, and because of the decisions that other people made, it has made him what he is.

I highly doubt Madara would want to plant the Sharingan into the eyes of non-Uchihas. He is very prideful about his clan, and I don't think that he would want something that is represents Uchiha like the Sharingan does in the hands of those not of his clan.  

haowopcmasjkka

::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff