Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
I just finished Mockingjay.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Audrey_La_Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 pm
And all I have to say is OH MY GOD!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:40 am
Same! I admit though, I actually had chills going up my spine reading about the muttations. And... Mockingjay was my least favourite. The original was my favourite.  

iRection

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Did anyone else cry nonstop afterwards or am I the only one?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm
o Techno Kitten o

Me! Me! Me! The entire rest of the day after I finished the series, I kept sporadically breaking out in tears. It was so weird, I couldn't control it. I've never reacted that strongly to a book series before. Except for maybe Harry Potter.  

l3roken5oul

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm
l3roken5oul
o Techno Kitten o

Me! Me! Me! The entire rest of the day after I finished the series, I kept sporadically breaking out in tears. It was so weird, I couldn't control it. I've never reacted that strongly to a book series before. Except for maybe Harry Potter.

I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. I finished the book at my cousins house. I burst into tears when I read the end and they all looked at me funny. I couldn't stop crying the rest of the night. Oh and I cried while reading Harry Potter too. I hate when people die crying
Oh and where did u get the bow? I've been looking for one  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:42 pm
o Techno Kitten o

I'm glad I'm not the only one haha. I finished the book at my cousins house. I burst into tears when I read the end and they all looked at me funny. I couldn't stop crying the rest of the night. Oh and I cried while reading Harry Potter too. I hate when people die crying
Oh and where did u get the bow? I've been looking for one

It's the item: Sherwood's Outlaw. I got it in the Marketplace for about 150K. biggrin  

l3roken5oul

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 pm
Girl on Fire 12

I did! I legit had to read the last three chapters twice cuz I was crying so hard. Then I read them again just for fun. Then the last chapter two more times. ya let's just say I really couldn't translate anything cuz of my tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 am
I read the entire Mockingjay book for only one day lol. All I did that day was eat and read. xD

Reading the book somehow makes me gloomy and depressed though... maybe it's because of Katniss' situation in Mockingjay. I get so immersed into the characters when I read the book.

I wanted more for the epilogue though like the names of Peeta and Katniss' children. ;A;  

Choi Leela

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiMonster_Rawr

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:31 pm
Audrey_La_Rouge
And all I have to say is OH MY GOD!
Welcome to the club! whee I know how you feel about the book, it was so shocking. What you thought would happen never did.  
The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games