Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
She's done it again...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 am
I don't know if I'm angry or just flat-out annoyed..
I understand she's trying to save money, great.
But what I don't get is why she had to wait until she came to pick me up from my sister's to tell me she's gone and shut the net off again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 am
But the internet renders television obsolete...
Most companies host their most recent show on their website to ensure people will keep watching it (also to get extra advertising money). Aside from that, there's Hulu. I'm just saying that there are other ways to save money. stare

Almost Poetic

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 am
Yeah I agree with Almost Poetic. I know alot of people don't even have a t.v anymore. They just have an internet provider because almost everything that is on T.V. you can watch from the net.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am

We have TVs here at my house but they're rarely ever used for actually watching TV. They're mostly used for gaming. Cancel the cable and use hulu or Netflix or something. Both of which are very good.

Make a Wish Events

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 am
Version Six

We have TVs here at my house but they're rarely ever used for actually watching TV. They're mostly used for gaming. Cancel the cable and use hulu or Netflix or something. Both of which are very good.

Oh man, if I could get my mom to cut the cable, she'd force me to bring the Wii to the big TV so she could watch stuff. But whenever she goes out or goes to sleep, you better believe I'm going to be bringing other systems from the game room to there. @o@

I even bought her her own wiimote so I don't have to pull an Indiana Jones if she falls asleep with it in her hand.
I have it all planned out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm
Almost Poetic
Version Six

Oh man, if I could get my mom to cut the cable, she'd force me to bring the Wii to the big TV so she could watch stuff. But whenever she goes out or goes to sleep, you better believe I'm going to be bringing other systems from the game room to there. @o@

I even bought her her own wiimote so I don't have to pull an Indiana Jones if she falls asleep with it in her hand.
I have it all planned out.

Haha, very well planned out as well!

Make a Wish Events

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm
I honestly don't know why she didn't just shut the tv service off. Its useless, nothing is ever on and the kids are always too busy playing video games for it to matter much anyways.
But as for the internet, its a little more than a necessity right now. Our lease ends in August, and she just killed the main way for looking for houses.
I honestly don't know what she's doing anymore but she really needs to make up her mind...  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games