Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Reisui & Kichona

Their faces went scarlet as they spoke the same words. "It's not a date!"
Kichona seemed to be a little annoyed while Reisui seemed to be more embarrassed.

Floppy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:55 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia tilted her head a little, a little surprised, "Hmm...but isn't it a date when a boy and a girl go eat someplace, just them and no other third person?". Namia just thought that dates involved a girl and a boy going someplace together.

Akashisen didn't know anything about dates, or relationships, or love, so she didn't really have anything to say.

Namia then had another thought, "Ah, maybe you two are...family members? Cousins? Brother and sister? If you are then it can't be considered a date.", she did not believe in incest.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

✴ Reisui ✴

The Genius with Social Anxiety

Reisui kept his head away from view. Kichona replied for him. "We're best friends. There's nothing wrong with that."
Her face was still red and annoyed.

----------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia was disappointed, but she did understand, accepting that these two aren't a couple, "Hmm...is that so, well all right, I suppose even two friends can go out and eat someplace nice.". She then bowed at them again as an apology for misunderstanding, "In that case, sorry for the misunderstanding...", she then looked at Akashisen while still bowing, "You should apologize too, you thought they were a couple too."

Akashisen was surprised by her suddenly being involved, she then looked at the two and bowed as an apology too, "Umm...I'm sorry too...", she was embarrassed as she did not think of how they must've felt being mistaken for a couple.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
❇ Kichona ❇

For the first time in forever, I have someone I care about.

Kichona looked away this time as Reisui took the initiative. "It's alright. People seem to call us that a lot."
His smile was weak and shaky. Kichona smacked the back of his head, her face a bright pink.. "If you're gonna get mushy, I'm gonna hit you."
"But you just did!" He replied rubbing his head.
They laughed a little.

---------------------------

Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia watched the two as they had their moment, smiling a little, "Hah...so these are what best friends are like...". However, her smile turned into an expression of grief.

Akashisen had noticed Namia's sudden change in expression, "Maya...what's wrong?", Akashisen had started to get a little worried.

Namia had come back to senses and looked at Akashisen with a smile, "Ah, haha, just remembered that i have to continue my work is all.", but that was not the case.

Akashisen nodded, "Huh...work...I know what you mean...", she actually remembered that they still needed to find the person who would supposedly help them.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 am
User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Ragna blinked in question and rested a hand on his waist. "Fine, if its that important then take me to her. Unless your gonna tell me what she was going to ask me." He walked back in the direction of the restaurant. It was only time that he seen those two together. So he had a hunch the other one was still there.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:29 am
><><><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~8~8~

User Image Miao had went back to the restaurant along with Ragna, meeting back up with Akashisen and Namia who were making small talk with the other group.

"Hey Aka~! I brought him back~!", she yells over to her while waving.

Akashisen had noticed that Miao had brought back the man, but was embarrassed that she did so, "M-Miao...you didn't have to, he probably doesn't know..."

"Well it doesn't hurt to at least ask right?", Miao then gave Ragna a pat on the back, not knowing what personal space is, "Now go ahead and ask mister Ragnya our important mission nya."

Akashisen let out a sigh and looked up at Ragna, still a little scared of him. She hesitated to ask like she did before, but eventually said what she had to, "Sorry for taking away time from you...Ragna was it? But it's important to us right now...do you know anyone by the name of Namia?"

Namia gave a surprised expression, looking at Akashisen who had said that they were looking for her. She thought they were looking for a Nyamia, but since Miao can't pronounce names right, she misunderstood. "These two...what do they want with me...why are they trying to find me...?, she thinks to herself as she's now cautious around these two.

Miao noticed Namia looking at them weirdly, "Maya...you're making a weird face...did you not eat enough?"

Namia came back to her senses and looked at Miao with a fake smile, "N-No, I'm fine, just thinking about some things is all...".

"Oh, umm, ok.", Miao was a little worried about Namia now.

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Ragna drew his eyebrows together in disliking. He proceeded to sigh and dug both hands in his pockets. Ragna just rolled with it. The conversation carried on too quickly for him to add his input on how Miao intruded in his personal space. She lacked proper manners it would seem. Akashisen told him if this little run in wasted any of his time. He then released a hand from one pocket and scratched the back of his head. "Don't sweat it. I don't mind." Ragna smiled. He returned to his original expression in which was keeping his eyebrows drawn and taking on a serious mug. "...I'm sorry, but I don't know who this "Namia" is." Ragna replied to Akashisen. He watched Namia for at least a split second, and before averting his eyes. She was lost in thought by the looks of it. It seemed Miao was worried about her as she was acting a little strange.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 pm

User Image Akashisen looked down in disappointment, "A-Ah...I see...", she then looked back up at Ragna, "Well...thank you for answering anyway...", she then looked at Miao, "And umm...sorry about my friend, she can't help acting the way she is."

Miao made a confused face, "Huh? What's wrong with how I act. I act normally like I do everyday.", she is still yet to learn important things such as politeness. She then looked up at Ragna, "Well mister Ragnya, looks like you are free to go now, darn, and I really thought you might've known who we were looking for. You do look kind of suspicious..."

"Why do you think he looks suspicious Miao...?", Akashisen only thought Ragna looked scary, but never thought he was suspicious.

Miao looked at Akashisen, "Because he was scouting the place...or something like that, when he first got here. Suspicious people always do that!", she obviously misunderstood Ragna.

Akashisen shakes her head and looks at Ragna, "Really, I'm sorry..."

Namia decided to jump in on the conversation, "Well, maybe you guys should do something for him to make up for the trouble you've caused him.", she actually wanted to stall these two from trying to find her.

Both Miao and Akashisen look at Namia. It would be a good thing to do after causing Ragna some trouble. They look back at Ragna.

"Well...it's entirely up to you mister Ragna..."
"Yeah mister Ragnya!", she nudged Ragna's arm with her shoulder.

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:05 am
User Image

"You don't need to apolgize." Ragna found it really annoying to see her apologize all the time. He wasn't those type of men that drag on and complain. He gazed at Miao, who told him he looked kind of suspicious. "How did I look suspicious? I only came to grab a bite to eat. Is that a crime?" Ragna cooled his head and sighed. He was obviously misunderstood. The three wanted to make up for what they made him go through. That was really thoughtful of them. There he stood, lost ing thought. He could only turn to the sky, thinking about what he wanted to do. He never really thought of doing anything fun. "You guys don't really have to go through trouble of doing this for me. But, if you insist." Ragna had made up his mind. "There's a festival in Traverse Town starting. That way we can all share the enjoyment." He smiled.

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 am

User Image All three of them had a confused look on their faces as neither of them knew what a festival was, though Namia had heard of them.

"A festival? What's a...festival?", Miao tilted her head in, confused.

"Ah! From what I've been told, festivals are some sort of big celebration! I've heard that festivals have these things called...game booths. I would very much like to try my hand at some.", Namia was actually a little excited about this festival.

Miao's ears perked up hearing the words 'celebration' and 'game'. "Ohh, that sounds like fun! I wanna try some game booths too!"

Akashisen was excited too, however she was too embarrassed to show it, then something just came to mind, "But wait...don't we need munny to spend there? I have a few munny, Miao has none and-"

Namia interrupted Akashisen, "Do not worry about that, I can help pay if you haven't enough munny.", Namia did have a lot of munny left over from buying potions.

Akashisen looked at Namia, and nodded, leaving things at that. Though she does feel bad that she needs to rely on someone she just recently met.

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:36 am
User Image

"They don't know what a festival is? What a weird bunch."

Ragna was somewhat surprised to hear this. Though, Namia had a bit of knowledge about it. The trio seemed to be short on munny. Ragna decided to enlighten them. He delivered 500 munny to each of them. "Here, that should be enough for the occasion." Ragna already had to much munny in his possession. The Heartless were very thoughtful creatures as they would leave behind mummy and other goodies in its demise. "There's more than just game booths. There are roller coasters, concession stands, fireworks, and the Flick Rush Colliseum where you see chocobos race each other." He doubted they even understood what he just said. But, experience always comes first. It was better if they saw this for themselves. Ragna called the Keyblade, Azure Grimoire, into his grasp. He pointed aimlessly and summoned a portal to Traverse Town. "Lets go and have fun shall we?" The portal lead to the Fourth District.

(Out Of Character: Sorry for the REALLY long awaited reply.)

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
❇ Kichona ❇

For the first time in forever, I have someone I care about.

Kichona looked around. "I-I, uh, should probably head out."
Reisui nodded. "Uh, yeah, I guess."
Kichona left Reisui to try and find a way back to the Castle.

---------------------------

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:06 am

User Image The three girls looked at the munny Ragna had given them, Akashisen and Namia looking surprised, Miao surprised at first, but then happy.

"W-Wait! Wh-What!? A-Are you sure mister Ragna!? Giving all three of us munny...isn't that a bit too much?", now Akashisen was really feeling guilty. Even though Ragna is being generous, she can't help but feel bad about someone else giving her munny.

Unlike Akashisen, Miao gladly accepted the munny from Ragna. Wow! Thanks a bunch Rawrgna! I think I might fall in love with you if you keep being so generous meow~!", she was joking about the falling in love part, but was happy about the munny, prancing around while holding the munny.

"M-Miao...you're acting too happy about this...", she was embarrassed by how much Miao was expressing her joy.

Namia looked at the munny, then at Ragna, shrugging, "Well, I don't object to your generosity so, I will happily accept this." Though, now she had more munny she didn't need.

(OOC: Nah, it's fine, been busy with college stuff lately so my time has been being used up lately)
Souchi The 2nd

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces