Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e Recruitment] The Festival of 1,000 Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 am
The only problem I face is without the repair spell being used any healing done to me is halved cus lolwarforged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:13 am
I guess I could try a cleric...

And mongooseh, I thought there was a feat or something that you could use to remove that fault...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 am
Doubt it. It would be worth it if

Edit: there is but you need to get darkwood body then living body. Which means I cannot get it.

Quote:
Darkwood Body [Warforged]

Your body has been crafted almost entirely out of large blocks of carved of living darkwood.

Prerequisite: Warforged.

Benefit: Your armor bonus is increased to +4, and you are considered to be wearing medium armor. You now have a +3 maximum Dexterity bonus to AC, a -3 skill penalty on all skill checks that armor check penalties apply to (Balance, Climb, Escape Artist, Hide, Jump, Move Silently, Sleight of Hand, Swim, and Tumble), and an arcane spell failure chance of 20%.

You are not considered to be a ferrous creature. In addition, since your body is constructed entirely of living materials, healing spells affect you, though their power is diminished. You may be healed by positive energy as if you were a living creature, though you recover only half the normal amount of hit points (rounded down).

However, negative energy now affects you as well, though any damage dealt from such a source is halved.

Special: Warforged characters with this feat do not gain the benefit of any class feature prohibited to a character wearing medium armor.

You may only select this feat as a 1st level character.

Quote:
Living Body [Warforged]

Your darkwood body is a fully living creature.

Prerequisites: Darkwood Body, Warforged.

Benefit: You may be fully affected by positive and negative energy, as if you were a living creature. The skill penalty imposed by your darkwood body is lessened by one.

In addition, your body sprouts numerous small leaves and twigs, granting you a +4 bonus on Hide checks you make while in forested terrain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 am
It was worth the look, I will just make a Cleric and keep a repair spell handy for you...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 am
Repair is arcane I think D:

Edit: repair is clerical if eberron sources are allowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 pm
Crusader healing isn't magical healing, so it's not halved for the 'Forged. Just sayin' is all. biggrin  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm
I will give them a shot... I haven't really played with one of the nine sword classes, I have read the rules on them. but never got to play with one...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 am
If you're actually taking my advice, I'd say just build something and see if it works for you. My original character idea just didn't want to work in an appealing way mechanically, so I went with something else.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Eberron source is fine by me; I'm open minded as a DM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm
Seph Baelzara
I live miles up in New York, so I must apologize, I don't think I'd ever encounter you. Although I would like to go there some day... See what the Country Legends have seen and experienced for years on end.

As for the class in mind? I was thinking of playing a Stylist, but play it like a court jester of sorts. Thinking of Breezy, Hawkeye. Or possibly Righteous instead of Breezy.

Accepted; proceed with final creation so we can get this ball rolling.  

Slave Xaccheus

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 pm
Ok... after long awaited... I still have to add somethings... but it is 0230 here, and I have to get up in 4-5 hours... but, I wanted to check with you Cannon on a few things.

I don't know if you would okay them or not, if so cool... if not I will have to rearrange some things

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=308881  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Ok... after long awaited... I still have to add somethings... but it is 0230 here, and I have to get up in 4-5 hours... but, I wanted to check with you Cannon on a few things.

I don't know if you would okay them or not, if so cool... if not I will have to rearrange some things

]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=308881

I'm giving a pre-emptive "go ahead."  

Slave Xaccheus

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Hey, just an FYI--don't know when you were planning on starting the game, but DoS and I will be out of town next week--visiting his mom in Oklahoma where she has little to no internet. We'll be around this week, but if you start after Saturday, we probably won't post until either the end of that week or the following one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm
jennibert
Hey, just an FYI--don't know when you were planning on starting the game, but DoS and I will be out of town next week--visiting his mom in Oklahoma where she has little to no internet. We'll be around this week, but if you start after Saturday, we probably won't post until either the end of that week or the following one.

I'm at camp next week; No worries.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm
Any chance this will be resuming at all? Or has it gone into hibernation already?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff