Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
NaruSasu ch 538 &Sakura ch 540 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liked the NaruSasu flashback?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Hilidia_sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 pm
sasunarugurlll
im bakk!! lolllll i havet ben rading naruto can any1 fill me in question i luv the sasunaru pic heart heart heart
I can tell you. Let me pm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm
Hilidia_sama
sasunarugurlll
im bakk!! lolllll i havet ben rading naruto can any1 fill me in question i luv the sasunaru pic heart heart heart
I can tell you. Let me pm.
oktyss  

sasunarugurlll

choco_moonlite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 pm
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
I honestly didn't care much for the flashback because I am sort of getting sick of seeing them... But it was a cute/sad flashback.
Yea, I don't see what the big fuss is about sort of weird that this happened though...
Sakura ch 540=omg! She still likes him! BOO YA!
Naruto and Sasuke's flashback ch 538=nothing

lol Since when were narusasu fans so quiet?
The point of flashbacks are for people to get the general idea of their past to feel sympathy. It's all for the feel of the plot/storyline/characters. Without flashbacks, manga&anime will be boring, flat and shitty.

I know, there's a limit to how much flashbacks they use it annoys me too but whatever. I don't care.
I do know what flashbacks mean and what purpose they hold.. I'm just getting sick of them, because some aren't that important, and the anime only drags it on for time.
I only pointed out the importance of them.

Yes, I know you are like how I'm annoyed with Kishimoto's trolling character's feelings.
Ok... Isn't he always trolling?
Indeed he is.
Sometimes I wonder why I still read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 am
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
I do know what flashbacks mean and what purpose they hold.. I'm just getting sick of them, because some aren't that important, and the anime only drags it on for time.

Yes, I know you are like how I'm annoyed with Kishimoto's trolling character's feelings.
Indeed he is.
itz cuz naruto maks u com bak loll  

sasunarugurlll

choco_moonlite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm
sasunarugurlll
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite
Mika_chann
choco_moonlite

Indeed he is.
itz cuz naruto maks u com bak loll
lol I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 am
I found a really good explanation for Sakura's feelings:
"To your rhetorical question (I take it): 'how come she knows about Naruto's feelings and still loves Sasuke' there's only one answer.
Where's the proof? As I already mentioned, in 539 she says that she already likes someone. Some people (including me) were sure about it being Naruto. That was WRONG. But, she is NOT sad or depressed in 539 and she also answers that stranger WITHOUT HESITATION. Only in 540 she STARTS thinking of Sasuke, AT ALL. The proof is the fact that her state of mind CHANGES INSTANTLY AFTER THAT STRANGER SAYS THOSE PAINFUL THINGS and she has a horrible picture of Sasuke in mind.
In short: 539 > main goal shaking the stranger off (she's surprised and doesn't give Sasuke OR Naruto any thought). 540 > She immediately SUFFERS from what she BLURTED OUT.
Her expression conveys the feeling as if she were shackled by a thousand chains at once, not being able to move.
That stranger is NEUTRAL, he's not Naruto (confession, promise blablabla) BUT he reminds Sakura how painful it is to get rejected, knowing there's someone else your dear person likes, this only enhances Sakura's guilty conscience since Naruto's been in this situation for a long time.
MAIN PROOF: look at the panel where Sakura says: Thank you..but there's someone else I....(chapter 539 page 17)
She's smiling there. So that stranger KEEPS TALKING right after chapter 539 and leaves shorty after poking around in her already painful memories, FORCING her to associate Sasuke with a flame in the background.
That's definitely not the flame of LOVE lol
Last argument: Why should Naruto cross her mind if Sasuke (even if she doesn't love him anymore) is actually the one in DANGER. Naruto has a whole Nation supporting him, that tries to keep him OUT OF BATTLES. Sasuke on the other hand is EAGER to show his strength and eradicate everyone.
Maybe she only thinks of him as a past love in 540."

I 100% agree with everything this person said = D

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items