Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Is Gaia making fun of Jesus? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 pm
XknightkidsX
By the way I found this picture link here and Im not sure how the artist saw it but what I see is a innocent baby creature. To be honest I would probably want to hug it too.
User Image

I had that pic in my siggy for awhile. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Am I the only one here who thinks this is a tiiiiiny overreaction?  

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm
Guild MasterX2
User Image

Nope.
I think people are overreacting too.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm
XSK Ambrosia
If that stupid person never said that the end would come on the 21st, then the mocking of everyone wouldn't happen. The end has been coming for 2011 years! How long is it gonna take for everyone to admit that no one knows the end?

Then no one would be mocking the Christian religion. It's people like that pastor who make the Christian religion look bad.

Dont worry . . . , still . . . its part of Gods plan . . . its a warning that He is near  

Xethuriah

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am
Subliminal Aftermath
XknightkidsX
By the way I found this picture link here and Im not sure how the artist saw it but what I see is a innocent baby creature. To be honest I would probably want to hug it too.
User Image

User Image

there may be a hidden message in there.....
just because they use something that can be at times used as a joke and then add in Jesus...does not make it a mockery of christian faith.
the dinosaurs were real. and like all other creatures they where creatures of God...and now they all died....it is most likely that they died during Noah's flood....do you think God just doesnt care that some of his creations vanished just because they could not live with the rest of his children?

I know it is unlikely that this is what this picture is about....but we should not take offence to this.....if anything...we should look at family guy and american dad......thought they can be funny...they are so bad....its hard for me to watch them....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 am
kesuke uchiha
Subliminal Aftermath
XknightkidsX
User Image

User Image

there may be a hidden message in there.....
just because they use something that can be at times used as a joke and then add in Jesus...does not make it a mockery of christian faith.
the dinosaurs were real. and like all other creatures they where creatures of God...and now they all died....it is most likely that they died during Noah's flood....do you think God just doesnt care that some of his creations vanished just because they could not live with the rest of his children?

I know it is unlikely that this is what this picture is about....but we should not take offence to this.....if anything...we should look at family guy and american dad......thought they can be funny...they are so bad....its hard for me to watch them....
User Image

I just put it in my siggy because Jesus created them too. Besides It's cute.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Guild MasterX2
User Image

Nope.
I think people are overreacting too.

User Image

Okay good razz  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items