ca adam
I know I'm new in this guild, but as a member, I feel it's safe to say that this has gone out of hand.

Have we forgotten our calling? The way that we are told to behave as disciples? The way we are to treat those outside of our faith? Let's remember:

22So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. 23Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 24And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
2 Timothy 2:22-26

Where is love here in many of these posts? And gentleness and patience? I barely see any.

Learn to walk away, as our Master taught His disciples to walk away from where they're not being received (Luke 9:5). Ignore these insults (Proverbs 12:16).

As well, know who you're talking to (Proverbs 10:8, 23, 14:7). And most of all, don't be tempted to scoff each other (Proverbs 21:24).

Be as gentle as doves and wise as serpents (Matthew 10:16). Don't come across as arrogant or even sarcastic. Those are defiling characters and they help no one.

21For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person."
Mark 7:21-23

So be mindful of what is coming from your heart. Pray before you speak. Don't act on passion, but act with God's will in mind. Above is His will, and I don't see a lot of it here in this thread. Very little.

Amen Brother , the more we let people bother us , the more they will continue to torment us....we win people by love not anger or arguing......we only reach people who are being drawn by The Lord anyway, fighting will only tear us apart and cause division . we must be slow to anger and love people regardless on what they say or do to us. The more attention we give to negative people , the more power we give them over us . the best thing to do is not do anything . May God bless you all and have a great day. razz biggrin