Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
~Warriors Of The Night~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Rank of a Wolf pack would you rather have?
  Alpha Male/Female- Leader of the Pack
  Beta Male/Female- Seconda in Command
  Warrior/Hunter- Providers for the Pack
  Pup- Smallest of the Pack. Spoiled and Most-Protected
  Elder- keeps the tradiontions and customs of the Pack alive and in use. also known as Keepers of the Old
View Results

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
We do not exist.
You cannot see us.
However, we can see you.
We are no one.
We are everyone.
We are watching.
And we are everywhere.

We are not the FBI. We most definitely are not the CIA. We are just as good, if not better. We are the WNA’s (the Warriors of the Night Agency) Alpha unit, The Pack. Modest, in some ways, but overall deadly.
Some call us a hoax. Some call us ghosts, shadows. However, in reality, we are real. Terrifyingly so.
We are the best at what we do: anything and everything. In our job description, we truly live by the words "do not exist" and "have never been heard of”.
Fortunately, as most of the world does not know, The Pack is not actually just an elitist organization of the best Spies in the entire world; we are Wolves. As previously said, the world does not know we exist: we are content on keeping it that way.
We do not share one name, no. We are many Bloodlines of purebred elites, and we take orders from no one but our Head Alpha.
The Pack’s top priority: to take down anything and everything that endangers the supernatural, the superficial, the paranormal. We pride ourselves on clean jobs, a strong family infrastructure, and a loyal foundation.
But one of us has gone rouge, broken off from the agency, the Pack, the family.
Someone is hell-bent on changing our ways, changing the course of peace we share with the other Packs throughout the country, throughout the world. Whoever it is must be stopped, before every Pack’s cover is blown to hell, and then we’ll most definitely be in for the fight of our lives.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:58 pm
Rules:

1. PM All Profiles to me
2. No God-modding
3. The Subject of the PM will be: Shadow Warrior
4. No Cybering: Time skip or do it in the PMs
5. If you’re going to be away, PM me so that I can inform everyone else
6. Please try and post whenever you get on. I’m sure people will be waiting to post right after you
7. No text talk. Please, be literate. I speak for everyone when I say no one wants to waste time trying to decipher whatever is written in text.
8. DO NOT talk in first person. Talk in third person because it kind of gets confusing and it wastes a whole bunch of time to determine who you are.
9. 3 Profiles per person, please.
10. If you do not follow any of these rules, your profile will be automatically DELETED and you won't be able to participate anymore
11. I will tell you all when you can post. DO NOT post before I tell you to, please. I would like to get everything organized before we start.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm
Profile Area:

There are a number of Pack members, and many Bloodlines. Ranks of the Pack go as follows:

Pups (Youngest Pack Members)
Hunters/Warriors
Beta Council (Beta Warriors, normally a council of the next potential Head Beta)
Head Beta (Head Beta, most likely to be the next Head Alpha)
Alpha Court Member(Alpha Warriors, normally a court of the next potential Head Alpha)
Head Alpha (Head Alpha/Leader of the Pack): Taken- Laken Alexiel Redhawk (Mate as well)
Elders (Oldest Pack Members)

The following is required to be on your profile for Warriors of the Night:

Username:
Bloodline of the Pack (Your surname):
Name (pack name/codename):
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]):
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder):
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills):
Personality:
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit ):
Appearance:
Human:
Wolf:
Any other important Information:
The following is optional:
Kin:
Mother's Name: (pack name/codename)
Father's Name: (pack name/codename)
Grandmother' Name sad pack name/codename)
Grandfather's Name: (pack name/codename)

Please, ask permission before joining any one’s bloodline or making your own. I am allowing only up to 15 Bloodlines.
Pm ME your profile, PLEASE DO NOT just up and post it. I would like to organize everyone according to rank.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 pm
HEAD ALPHA AND MATE

User Image
Username: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Bloodline of the Pack (Your surname): Black
Name (pack name/codename): Lucien (Falconglide)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 32
Rank (P]up, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Alpha
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Trains the Alpha Court and Beta Warriors. One of the best computer hackers in the agency. Was recruited into the Pack by the former Head Alpha when he got caught hacking into Homeland Security and the NSA Lucien is a former SEAL
Personality: Protective and fatherly, level-headed and calm in most crisis. Adamant and firm, and a good role-model
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit): GPS, Cell Signal Blocking Device, Cigarette light digital camera, Stun Gun (his personal favorite)
Appearance:
Human:
User Image
Wolf:
User Image
Favorite Quote: “The most dangerous beast is the beast within.”

Username: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Bloodline of the Pack (Your surname): Black
Name (pack name/codename): Blaire (Heartmist)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 29
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Alpha’s Mate
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Over sees training of the Pups, Hunters, and Warriors. Blaire is one of the greatest fighters in the agency. She is a former Ranger.
Personality: Protective and motherly, feisty and sometimes headstrong. Will not give up without a fight *not matter the reasons*
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit): Ericsson Voice Encryption device, GPS, Air Taser.
Appearance:
Human:
User Image
Wolf:
User Image
Favorite Quote: “Choose what is right− not what is easy.”

ALPHA COURT
User Image

HEAD BETA AND MATE
Guineviere Rosiel Night

Username: Guineviere Rosiel Night
Bloodline of the Pack (Your surname): Ramirez
Name (pack name/codename): Alejandro (Blackstorm)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 30
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Beta
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Invented gadgets for the Pack.
Personality: Kind-hearted, strong-willed, sarcastic at times, good fighter, speaks Spanish when he gets angry or when his emotions are strong. Sometimes, he has a hard time keeping his hands off his wife, Claire.
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit ): GPS (others im not sure about yet)
Appearance:
Human:
User Image

Wolf:
User Image

Name (pack name/codename): Claire (Moonshadow)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 28
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Beta's Mate
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Stealth, trying to get Alejandro to calm down when he get's mad, gathers intel, awesome cook, helps Lakena train others.
Personality: Sweet, feirce attitude (at times), good fighter, very funny
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit ): GPS, bow and arrows, pistols (maybe) (others will be added later.)
Appearance:
Human:
User Image

Wolf:
User Image

BETA WARRIORS AND MATES
User Image  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 pm
HEAD BETA AND MATE
Guineviere Rosiel Night
Name (pack name/codename): Alejandro (Blackstorm)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 30
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Beta
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Invented gadgets for the Pack.
Personality: Kind-hearted, strong-willed, sarcastic at times, good fighter, speaks Spanish when he gets angry or when his emotions are strong. Sometimes, he has a hard time keeping his hands off his wife, Claire.
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit ): GPS (others im not sure about yet)
Appearance:
Human:
User Image

Wolf:
User Image

Name (pack name/codename): Claire (Moonshadow)
Age (please be reasonable [minimum for a Pup is 10 years old]): 28
Rank (Pup, Hunter/Warrior, Head Beta, Beta Warrior, Head Alpha, Alpha Court Member, or Elder): Head Beta's Mate
What you are best known for in the agency (Special Skills): Stealth, trying to get Alejandro to calm down when he get's mad, gathers intel, awesome cook, helps Lakena train others.
Personality: Sweet, feirce attitude (at times), good fighter, very funny
Weapons/Spy tools (Five is the Maximum limit ): GPS, bow and arrows, pistols (maybe) (others will be added later.)
Appearance:
Human:
User Image

Wolf:
User Image

BETA WARRIORS AND MATES
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 pm
HUNTERS
User Image

WARRIORS
User Image  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:08 pm
THE PUPS
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm
ELDERS
User Image  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 pm
Updates:

1. If your character for Warriors of the Night has a twin or triplet *basicly if he/she is one in a set of multiples* You may make the profile for that character as well, and it will still be counted as one character. This goes for Mates as well. If you want your character to have a mate, you can make them a profile too, and it will be counted as one.

2. Make sure you ask before sending me a profile if their's already a certain rnak filled .*Say, Head Alpha* It would save time *I hope* for the people who thin they can make a profile for a rank and only to find out it's already been filled.

3. *lol, sorry. I'm typing these up as soon as they pop into this pretty little head of mine* You might want to ask someone to be their mate BEFORE you just up and randomly post a profile stating that you are someone's mate. Unless that person has already made a mate's profile, you should ask before you post. Don't want anyone blowing up in anyone else's face just because they posted a mate's profile for their character when they didn't ask first.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games