Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
KH: Dawn of War Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm
Keybladers

Damien Kairo

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - [Damien Jaiyx Kairo]

☆age- - - [Seventeen]

☆gender- - - [Male]

☆homeworld- - - [Destiny Islands]

☆keyblade- - - Prosaic Condemnation

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - [Damien is a energetic kind of guy always up and active mostly, he is an uplifting kind of guy. Damien isn't really what you would call an angry person he is pretty relaxed and usually happy with everyone. Damien is always determined and headstrong. Damien tends to come with a bit of an ego but he doesn't flaunt too much. Damien is an intelligent guy and has quick reflexes and is usually always has a plan for something.]

☆bio- - - Damien was born on Destiny Islands not even thinking there was more then one world in the universe other then his own. Damien grew up with only his mother nobody else. Damien had a best friend going up named Ryu, they were always close ever since they met when they were very young. Damien's life didn't consist of much, just relaxing and messing around with his friends all day as him and Ryu would watch the stars at night, Ryu always thought there was more beyond then where he was, Damien never believed in such a thing, why would there be other worlds other then his own? Damien grew up happy with his friends and Ryu, until one day it all came to an abrupt end. Damien was sitting on the usual spot waiting for Ryu one night looking up at the stars when suddenly everything went black, Confused Damien hopped down from his spot and looked around without a soul in sight. suddenly creatures began to crawl out from the shadows and then weird silver monsters appeared fighting eachother but some went after him. Damien began to run before he felt a sudden weight in his hand as he looked down seeing this, weapon. Damien turned and prepared to fight as he fought for his world but ultimately lost. Damien soon learned an origin of everything and was Well aware of the Heartless and Nobodies, now He fights to end the war, forced to abandon his relaxed life to live one of war, Him and his Keyblade, that was it.]

☆likes- - - The Stars, The rain, Having fun, His Keyblade,

☆dislikes- - - Heartless, Nobodies, War, Death

☆- - - the h e r o

☆pulling the strings - - Phat_Boi33

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 pm
Organization

Lexi Wishire

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - [Lexi Rose Wishire]

☆age- - - [She appears Eighteen but she has only been a Nobody for Five years.]

☆gender- - - [Female]

☆number- - -

☆weapon- - - [Lexi's weapon of choice]

User Image

☆personality- - - [Lexi is quiet and standoffish, not appearing to be the best of a leader. She seems weak and fragile and small compared to some of the others. But don't let appearances fool you. Lexi is as emotionless as the others and a hell of a lot less merciful. She can smile while stabbing you and have no qualms about it later. She is a lot stronger than she seems, she isn't the leader of the Organization for nothing. When it is appropriate, she knows how to be loud and demanding. You don't want to get on her bad side either, I'd tell you to ask someone but there are no survivors.]

☆bio- - - [Lexi's somebody was a young girl by the name of Alexis Blair. She was a precious young girl with a pure heart. When the heartless came to her world, she discovered that she could weild a weapon called a key blade. She defended her world from the creatures with much satisfaction. Except one thing. She wanted to know where the heartless had come from. She spent most of her life searching, never to find an answer. Her search clouded her pure heart and eventually she too became a heartless. But her story did not end there. Another key blade wielder from another land came and defeated the poor heartless Alexis had become, creating the nobody of Lexi. Even at her young age, she was more powerful and she took up the spot as the leader of the Organization.

☆likes- - - [Tea, Cats, Rain, ]

☆dislikes- - - [Memories, The key blade wielders, those who wish to go against her will, Spilt tea, milk or anything on the carpets of their home.]

☆- - - the n o t h i n g

☆pulling the strings - - [Krazy Michelle Ranak]

Name

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

rofl blaugh scream mrgreen question twisted xd

☆personality- - - [Ace isn't the traditional imposing and threatening kind of villain. He is childlike by nature never taking anything to serious until it truly becomes a problem and makes jokes out of everything from the death of a comrade the the imprisonment of an enemy. He does however have a twisted and sick sense of humor often leading him to toy with his victims and inflict pain on them so excessive his own allies dare not anger him all for his own sick amusement. Behind the childlike irresponsible facade he displays, Ace has a tactical mind always thinking and calculating his next course of action. As a result of his attitude he hates leading the organization and usually lets his comrades take charge while he stays in the center of the action although rarely taking part he enjoys commanding nobodies to attack his enemies for him and only intervenes when it is truly necessary]

☆bio- - - [Hyde Elrick was a child whose parents were well known celebrities.More often then not Hyde's parents ignored him to take part in adult events and left their child alone. Ace being left alone so often and so young he didn't have anyone to teach him morals or right from wrong, for him the line between what is ethical and unethical became blurred and eventually nonexistent and resulted in his sense of humor becoming warped. He had a small group of friends who were afraid of him and they became well known bullies around their town. Eventually Hyde came across a circus and was fascinated by the way clown presented themselves. The painted smiled on their faces while preforming acts that caused others to ridicule them this self humiliation was especially comical to Hyde. Who from then on went to the circus almost everyday to laugh at the clowns who smiled at ridicule. Soon though as his mind slowly twisted he wanted them to thank him for bringing him pain. As if waking up a different person Ace bore the clothes to represent the clowns he was so intrigued by and remembers only the desire to be thanked for suffering.]

☆likes- - - [Pain, Bright colors, jokes,Laughter,torture, fighting,clowns,blood,gore]

☆dislikes- - - [Family,happiness,children,waiting, taking orders, responsibility]

☆- - - the n o t h i n g

☆pulling the strings - - [azulesnegro]

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 pm
Heartless

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items