Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
~Guild Guidelines & FAQ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:42 am
Welcome everyone, guild members of the old and new.
As you can see, there has been some dramatic changes to what you've known of the former layout of this guild. Since Yaya-chan has unfortunately not been here to attend to the Multi Joint Guild herself, sk8ing_cat and I have decided to revamp in order for the forums to keep updated. I hope it will be attractive enough so you will continue to contribute as a poster and supporter of the guild! :3
So now, on to the dreaded guidelines. This will be a summary of the basic rules of all the subforums.

✎✎↓✎✎

Chatterbox:
You MUST label your topics with one of the following on the list before typing in the rest of your topic name-
[G A M E] This will be for any game that you create within Chatterbox.
[D S C N] This means your thread is a discussion.
[T A L K] This means your thread is a random chat for everyone.
[M A N G A] You got it! This is a thread dedicated to chatting about Japanese comics.
[A N I M E] A thread created for Japanese tv animation talks or discussions.
[A R T] Chat it up here about your art skills or some else's art skills...or anything about art!
[T V] Have a favorite television show or series? You'll post all the info in here.
[M U S I C] For all those music fanatics out there, don't forget to label your passionate thread rant with this at the beginning.

Not too sure what I mean by "label"? Here's some examples:
[A N I M E] Calling all Naruto fans out there!
[A R T] What do you think of my drawing style?
[G A M E] Truth or Dare here!

Quests
There really aren't any rules to follow here. Just as long as I don't hear from other guild members that you're spamming them for gold, or begging continuously.

Exchange
You MUST label the beginning of your topic with an indication whether you are selling, buying, or trading. A list of the following examples are suitable-
[SELLING]
[S E L L]
[BUYING]
[B U Y]
[TRADING]
[T R A D E]
{S}
{B}
{T}
~S~
~B~
~T~
Selling!
Buying!
Trading!
-S-
-B-
-T-
*S*
*B*
*T*

Art Shop
Please give an indication somewhere in your topic whether it is a normal art or graphics shop/auction/raffle. No specific format is needed (phew!).

Charities and Giveaways
Not really any guidelines for this one : D

Booty Grab!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no creating any threads of your own in this subforum! I know it may seem awesome to have your own thread for your own tank, but the reality is that people usually won't click through all of the the topics in the subforum just for one tank. There is already a thread for you to post your tank in, please use that one and everything will run so much more smoothly heart

Tips, Tricks, & Advice
Please label any advice threads as [ADVICE] or something along those lines. K, thanks. :]

Contests
I just ask that you keep up to date with the contests if prizes are meant to be given out. Please be aware of your own responsibilities as a contest thread creator. No one likes to be cheated of their gold.

Roleplaying
As with the Chatterbox and Exchange, you are going to have to label your topic with the following information-
The genre of the roleplay (fantasy, combat action, romance, ect).OPTIONAL:The age group of the roleplay (PG13, over 18, E for everyone, ect).
How literate your roleplay is (semi-literate, fully-literate, one-liners, ect ).

*IMPORTANT: Please check the subforum itself for more details on how literate your roleplay is.

Birthdays
If you decide to post here, please do so in one of the existing threads there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAQ

☆⇨What do I even do here?
Great question. You can do anything! We try not to set a limit on the things we have in the guild, such as a place to buy and sell items to other members, discussions, art, and such. Feel free to get right to posting and interacting with everyone.

☆⇨Is this guild meant for everyone?
We try to expand so that the topics in the threads suit everyone's interests. Some members may post things that are under the TOS guidelines but are a bit more mature and don’t suit you...please be wary of this. Surf the topics at your own risk! And don’t say we didn’t warn you!

☆⇨Do I only get to auction my art, or can I sell it?
You can do either! However you feel you want to make a profit (or not a profit) off your art, go ahead and do it, as long as you follow the guidelines in the post above.

☆⇨What is the difference between a charity and a giveaway?
There's really not much of a difference! A charity usually involves pure gold donations. Giveaways usually involve item donations more often than charities do, and require that participants post or play mini-games for their earnings. But now, the two are pretty much used the same way and charities have games for the participants to earn money, but you are still welcome to specialize in them.

☆⇨Is it ok if I make my roleplay 18 and over?
Well...we really want to stay within the TOS so the guild doesn't get its arse banned because someone reported suspicious activities. If you DO decide to create an 18 and over roleplay then either
A) PM the roleplay once it gets to any sexually explicit parts [which we technically aren’t allowed to tell you to do]
B) Label your roleplay as being mature and let the guild captains know if there is anyone intervening within the roleplay who is too young.
I know there are so many other guilds out there that contain thing that are probably 10000x more explicit than just a roleplay, but we can't take our chances too lightly.

☆⇨Can only the guild captains donate to members?
Absolutely not! We are all here contributing, you are not limited when it comes to helping out. You may either donate directly to a member or to sk8ing_cat, who will transfer the gold over to a mule. Also the link for the guild mule is up on the front page, so if you would like, you could also donate to the guild mule there. The gold donated to the guild mule will not be used in any specific subforum to host prizes, but will be used for guild events or birthdays. If you would like to donate towards our guild charities, then please either send a trade directly to the charity mule and/or send a trade to sk8ing_cat. Please notify in the trade title that this is a donation to the charity mule, otherwise, it might be mistaken as just a plain donation.

☆⇨Do any of the guild captains make a profit from donations?
Not unless someone donates to the specific purpose of a guild captain's quest. If a donation is made to help with giveaways, charities, or donations to members within the guild the captains will NOT be keeping an portion or percentage of that gold.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm or comment sk8ing_cat or michicachan999. You can also post here and we will add it to the FAQ list if it’s a question that will be asked multiple times.

michicachan999

Newbie Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items