Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Joker's Test Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Do not post here please.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 pm
XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX
Just out of curiosity, trying to figure this problem out for the poster. Picture won't show, but at a first glance the coding is correct. Here's the original.

User Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Shea Mercado`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

>And the night shall be filled with music,
And the cares that infest the day

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

Shea noticed the girl turn to her, greet her, and bow. Shea grinned and gave her a slight curtsy. "And to you," Shea replied. The girl continued to walk, looking from store to store. She was different. Shea had never noticed her around the neighborhood, and the girl didn't look rich. She looked normal, save for her apparent fragility.
"So where are you from?"
Shea questioned. "I've never seen you around these parts. Does your father run a corporation?" Shea knew she was likely coming on too strong, but curiosity, as usual, had taken over.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

Shall fold their tents like the Arabs
And silently steal away.
<

((ARRRGH!!! My pic won't show. Pretty posts are not complete without a pic. WHHHYYYY??? WHY WON'T MY PIC SHOW?!?!?!? gonk crying ))

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX
Below in the modified example, the picture shows. Why? I used the picture's direct link address, not the address to the page showing the picture while browsing a person's Photobucket account. That is not the correct address for the picture itself.

Solution: Replace the picture's address with the correct address.
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab139/Aurora_Moone/SheMercado.png

I Be Athena

User Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Shea Mercado`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

>And the night shall be filled with music,
And the cares that infest the day

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

Shea noticed the girl turn to her, greet her, and bow. Shea grinned and gave her a slight curtsy. "And to you," Shea replied. The girl continued to walk, looking from store to store. She was different. Shea had never noticed her around the neighborhood, and the girl didn't look rich. She looked normal, save for her apparent fragility.
"So where are you from?"
Shea questioned. "I've never seen you around these parts. Does your father run a corporation?" Shea knew she was likely coming on too strong, but curiosity, as usual, had taken over.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

Shall fold their tents like the Arabs
And silently steal away.
<

((ARRRGH!!! My pic won't show. Pretty posts are not complete without a pic. WHHHYYYY??? WHY WON'T MY PIC SHOW?!?!?!? gonk crying ))  

XxWild-Eyed_JokersxX

Dedicated Lunatic

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces