Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:34 am
Si-Shen
People are just silly and over react, you know that a Toronto woman (yes Canadian did this), filed a suit against Sony US, Japan and Euro for damages to everyone whom was effected by this? I know it will fail, Canadian courts don't tend to be overly lawsuit friendly and frankly she doesnt really have a case.

Added in that the Conservatives won a majority Gov't that will influence it as well. This will take years to deal with, likely reach the Supreme Court of Canada AND then poof... it will fall apart.

I have no doubt in my mind Sony did its best to protect the data, and unfortunatly for those that were hoping Sony might open up the system again, I think this hack has really hurt that. There is no way Sony will open it up again now, all thanks to hackers.

OH that's the person suing. LOL group lawsuits are kind of pointless in the end. Say everyone with a PSN account joined it. You wouldn't get a whole lot of money once it was all split up. Then you have to wait for it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm
I think the suit is for like a billion plus coverage for credit scam for 2 years, right there, they are already covering it, and even if 1 billion was awarded, your likely only to see a small portion of that, especially after the lawyers take their %.

Its just greed and stupidity. Pure and simple.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200

justlikeher47

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm
The fact that it was a Canadian just makes me laugh. Us silly Canadian's eh?

I think that it is entirely pointless for her to even attempt such a thing. There's no way you could even cover the cost of a lawyer if it was won due to the large number of people that would get a share.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:37 am
Some people need their citizenship revoked for stupidity rofl

I have been hearing whispers on other forums of the PSN coming back online, one thread claimed it was online already. Unsure as my PS3 is not hooked up to the net.  

Si-Shen
Vice Captain

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Sailorcancer2004
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 am
Si-Shen
Some people need their citizenship revoked for stupidity rofl

I have been hearing whispers on other forums of the PSN coming back online, one thread claimed it was online already. Unsure as my PS3 is not hooked up to the net.

It should be! I updated my f/w and changed pass. Also listening to Qriocity.  
The Sony Playstation Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff