Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D20 Modern] Steel Titans [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm
The building seems still as the commotion throughout it seems to stop. Not even any noticeable noises come from the building anymore.

[To all players approaching the building. The rear door is open. To sniper, the front door is open as well]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 am
"Really... should have brought some form of communication. Why the hell didn't I think on that?" He muttered to himself. This was going to be interesting. He'd keep the people covered til they got inside. Still... this was unusual to just keep the doors open.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm
[How many players are still active. If I don't have at least a few people voting that they are active on here, then I might just end this. Its not nearly as active as it needs to be to be able to be ran successfully]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 pm
{Honestly, I keep finding myself unsure of exactly what to even try and do for this thing. And that's holding up my actions. I'm also a little confused - I had thought that this was a training exercise, but it seems to instead be a live-fire action with real targets, so I'm kind of turned around in that regard, too. I'd be interested in continuing (I've been working my butt off with college just starting up) but I think I'd be much more active if I wasn't so confuzzled.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 pm
{Seconding DoS...both in the busy with back to school and the not sure what to do senses....}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm
[Heh heh. I apologize if it is confusing. It looks to be a live fire simulation to the people but everything other than yourselves is actually artificially generated using advanced projector systems. Although it looks real, it is not. As for what to do, your objective is inside the building and both the front and back door are open so I assume you guys would know what to do. You need to enter the building XP. Hmm. From now on, I might have the commanding officer talk a little bit more often. I was going to have him talk only at very certain intervals, but I guess he could be a useful tool to help you guys understand where to go. But anyways, now that you, I do believe you can continue on as to what you were doing. I'll try and be less confusing from now on, I just thought it to be a bit obvious x.x My bads >.<]  

raozspaz

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces