Okay, so I recently had a pleasant dream about life. It all started in a park with my friends and the people who called me "emo" or "goth" hung out with us. Amazingly, they were nice to me and accepted for who I am and how I wanted to dress without being stereotyped. Then, this lady asked everyone if they knew the song called "Knives and pens" by black veil brides. I was the first one to say yes to that question, so she asked me to sing it. At first, I felt nervous and afraid if everyone would insult the song, but then I knew I had to stand up for myself and make the bold choices, and backing down would make me feel like a coward. Yeah, I started singing and got every ones attention, to my surprise, everyone looked happy and welcoming to me. The rest of the dream was just us crazily partying and having fun. After having this dream, I realized that some soothing message was trying to and possibly say that you weren't alone as being hurt in life. Being proud of who you are is a good thing, if people would judge you or won't accept you for who you are, then just ignore then cause they really don't understand the pain of what's it like to get hurt physically or emotionally. This is an important thing I learned today, and I'm glad I had this dream.

BLACK VEIL BRIDES FOREVER, If it weren't for them, I don't think I would of made it through my life.

User Image