Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
To All Current DM's: is(are) your game(s) active? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall I include games not in a sub-forum?
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:06 pm
I'll update this tomorrow, if I can remember. Then, after updating it with all who have posted, I'll send out a round of PM's. If Rain so desires, I'll send him a PM with a concise list of every active game and every inactive game. Hopefully he can add in an edit to the titles of all games, stating their status. As we don't need any sub-forums, at this point in time, it makes no sense to actually delete anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 am
Arc is back, never fear. I had some severe HD damage that required me to reinstall windows on a new drive. In the meantime I was able to post, but extremely slowly, and a site like Gaia would load a page once every fifteen minutes. I was so bad I couldn't even type a full sentence without lag. So if anyone's noticed my rolls coming late after my actions, that's why. I'm gonna try and update Keep on the Shadowfell and Eberron ASAP.

Bonds of the Family is indeed dead.
Keep is going to get my priority since it is so extremely close to being finished. Keep will have need for new members once this final battle is complete.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 am
Arc Vembris
Keep is going to get my priority since it is so extremely close to being finished. Keep will have need for new members once this final battle is complete.
I submitted a new character a while back (in November).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:28 am
Mackie the Knife
Arc Vembris
I submitted a new character a while back (in November).

So you're ready to go, that's good. It looks like we're keeping our spiritual needs in the hands of Melora.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 pm
Arc Vembris

Shall I put it down as recruiting then?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 am
Virulent Lover
Arc Vembris

My games have gotten a little quiet of late. I'll make one if you'd like? I'll have a look at current Party and level.  

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 am
Virulent Lover
Arc Vembris

Not just yet, I can't say how long this fight might still take and I don't want eager recruits to get bored waiting for things to roll over.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff