Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
True Love Profiles <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm
________________________________>>> ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ тяυє ʟσνє xbbbbbbbbbxxxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddbbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .... A Romance Roleplay

User Image

Inspried by the song It's True Love from the musical Razia's Shadow.

Pictures from Photobucket.

Currently open and accepting.

Link to Roleplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Edeline Grigori

xx a g e Seventeen

xx h o m e 1001

xx g e n d e r Chic

xx c r a v i n g s Chic's and d*ck's.

xx r o l e Girl Numero Uno.

xx l i k e s Fashion; Music; Friends;

xx d i s l i k e s Assholes; Being Underestimated; Clingy People;

xx e x t r a Edeline is obsessed with Fashion. She also has a Southern accent.

Fierce Stubborn Social

Edeline Marie, also known as Eddie, was born to Lacey and Eric Grigori. Both were from New York, and both had gone to law school. That was where they met, and fell in love. After having a baby, they decided they didn't want to raise her in the Big Apple, so when Eddie was five, they moved to Tenneesse. She has lived in the same, huge house in the same small town ever since. There, she is known for her style. She doesn't dress like other girls. She keeps in touch with her inner New Yorker, and always goes all out. She loves sticking out in the dull little town. Edeline is also a major techy. She is always online, upsating statuses, creeping on people. There was this guy she met about a year ago online. He didn't live to far away, but still to far to ever actually meet him. She dreams of the day that she can.

Edeline and her best guyfriend of forever decided they were going to go to a summer camp up by the mountains. Fun, right? Especially for your last summer before college. She was excited. Hiking, canoeing, and hot guys by the lake? No doubt.

Princess of Melodies  

Sundara Rajakumari

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

S k y l a r N i t e

xx a g e Seventeen

xx h o m e 1002

xx g e n d e r Female

xx c r a v i n g s Men

xx r o l e Girl 2

xx l i k e s ♥Guy1♥ ♥Candy♥ ♥Daydreaming♥

xx d i s l i k e s ✗Heart Breaking✗ ✗Perverts✗ ✗Spiders✗

xx e x t r a I'm good friends with Edeline, and I have a crush on Guy1, even though I don't know him well.

K i n d S w e e t S m a r t

Skylar was born in New york, along with her mother , and younger brother. She was a pretty good student until she moved to her fathers' , meeting her new step brother. She was transfered to the same school as Eddie and (guy1) and became close. After knowing them for only a short while, Skylar began to get a crush on (guy1) , even though she really doesn't know him. Then , a camp came along, and since (guy1) and Eddie were gonna go to it, she decided too , hoping to get to know the two of them better. When She arrives at the school she shares a room with Taylor. She just hopes she doesn't get tangled in all the heartbreak.

x r a y n i e b e a r -  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Taylor Hunter Spence

xx a g e sixteen

xx h o m e 1002

xx g e n d e r female

xx c r a v i n g s mainly boys

xx r o l e girl four

xx l i k e s rain, chocolate, thunder

xx d i s l i k e s guacamole, spicy things, burnt orange

xx e x t r a She's changed a lot

Flirtatious Seductive Stubborn

Before, Taylor was the sweet, kind, and caring girl that most guys were friends with, and some liked her, but she never had a boyfriend, then, she got one, and well, she changed quite a bit. Taylor went from being the cute little nerd, to being the sexy girl that didn't care. She started to flirt, harmlessly in her mind, and just tease, sort of. She never cheated on her boyfriend though, never. She wasn't a whore. Though, they started fighting, she was getting jealous, and then they ended it, but she still loves him unfortunately. Now, you see, Taylor can get vindictive, and she knew he would be going to the camp, and since she moved, she couldn't do anything to hurt him. (She has a bad way of dealing with things) But she can mess with him at camp by breaking the one promise he made her give, not turning into a whore. Taylor doesn't plan on actually doing anything, but it's summer, and things are harmless here. She just needs to figure things out.

xXHiddenXTearsXx  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas