Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Sorry guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm
I apologize for not being on that much lately. The reason for it is because I recently got a job working at a Christian daycare center.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I saw that on your Facebook, congratz! ^^ That must be a lot of fun. I wish I could do that but I don't think I have any Christian day care centers around me. : (

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 pm
I'm so tired of changing diapers! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:11 pm
gothic_black_rose
I'm so tired of changing diapers! crying

wahmbulance

It's for a good reason though, isn't it? I mean, there are worse jobs out there than changing diapers. It's not like you're cleaning out a barbecue pit, or changing the filter in a waste management facility... That wouldn't be fun at all... sad  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm
Well as a parent of a toddler who is still in the potty training stages, diaper changing really isn't so bad....though I definitely prefer not having to do it so much any more...that is until my baby is born in May, then I get to start all over.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:23 pm
Tell them to stop peeing and pooping in their diapers until they get home then. XD But at least you now have a job, which you really needed according to a different status you posted back in December. And you get to play with the kids a lot too, right? ^^ Also, be glad you don't have my job or any of the jobs Kyramud listed. O_o But again, congratz and try to have fun despite all the diapers. whee  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm
Shadows-shine
Well as a parent of a toddler who is still in the potty training stages, diaper changing really isn't so bad....though I definitely prefer not having to do it so much any more...that is until my baby is born in May, then I get to start all over.
I think changing your own baby's diapers and changing another person's child's diaper is different. I really didn't mind changing my daughter's diaper at all. I was even a little shy about potty training her lol. She is pretty much fully potty trained, just needs help with a few things. Changing her diaper was a breeze for me, but when it came to changing someone else's baby's diaper I was tired of it very quickly lol.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games