Submit

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am
A Tsunami hit japan, and there are warnings for california, washington state, and hawaii. And the aftershocks are continueing! Its on jpost ok and foxnews! I prey that the people who are affected and those who are not by this tsunami turn from their idols and turn to Yeshua. From the lowlest of the low to the kings and primeministers. But it not be state ran religion. That everyone will turn form their idols and see God for who he is that he sent his only son to die for us. Please pray so that people will change their spiritual destiny for the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 am
Takako_Uchiha
A Tsunami hit japan, and there are warnings for california, washington state, and hawaii. And the aftershocks are continueing! Its on jpost ok and foxnews! I prey that the people who are affected and those who are not by this tsunami turn from their idols and turn to Yeshua. From the lowlest of the low to the kings and primeministers. But it not be state ran religion. That everyone will turn form their idols and see God for who he is that he sent his only son to die for us. Please pray so that people will change their spiritual destiny for the best.
Errmm.... you overdid that one lol. well I don't know if you knew this but I am moving to california... I am currently in a hotel there/here looking for a house... and I'm not far from the beach.... O_O lol I'll be fine though xD  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 am
Yeah I saw your status update. You know california is pretty liberal?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 am
Takako_Uchiha
Yeah I saw your status update. You know california is pretty liberal?
I prefer to stay away from politics on purpose... no matter what we'll get some messed up president or senator. But hey this place has to be better than utah, better air and weather and I've already seen two arrests xD (yes I am the kind to enjoy that)  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am
it just made me feel better giveing a shoutout like that. But the reason why i did it in the guildwas so i wouldnt get flamed by the other numbskulls on gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 am
Yeah... thanks for that I guess lol. man... people on gaia can get nasty... you can make a topic on cooking and people will start getting mad at you.  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 am
yeah, onetime i posted, do you know of any christian animes and someone called me an raceist. So if I was to post pray so that people will come to God as a result of the tsunami, in the regular forums I'd possibley have to delete the account. (dont worry I got an alt just sending myself the stuff would be a pain) from all the Nutjobs comming after me. Also I got this like nagging feeling in the back of my head telling me to prey right then and there and then post in the guild to try to get people to pray, kinda like a prayer chain. And after i prayed and posted, i feel calmer in my head and heart. ^^ and now that I tihnk of it Yeshua did say "peace be still" when they where on the sea durring the storm. So it wont be like this for long. but could you pleeesssseeeee spread the word?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 pm
Takako_Uchiha
yeah, onetime i posted, do you know of any christian animes and someone called me an raceist. So if I was to post pray so that people will come to God as a result of the tsunami, in the regular forums I'd possibley have to delete the account. (dont worry I got an alt just sending myself the stuff would be a pain) from all the Nutjobs comming after me. Also I got this like nagging feeling in the back of my head telling me to prey right then and there and then post in the guild to try to get people to pray, kinda like a prayer chain. And after i prayed and posted, i feel calmer in my head and heart. ^^ and now that I tihnk of it Yeshua did say "peace be still" when they where on the sea durring the storm. So it wont be like this for long. but could you pleeesssseeeee spread the word?
yeah.. don't ever post a topic on why people are critical of people who are against homo-sexuality... I made a fool of myself and got flamed.. stressed I'd spread the word but I only have a few friends and I no longer post on the forums so yeah  

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm
Thanks for the heads up! in the forums people are suggesting that its karma for peral harbor...i dont beleive in that karam crap...the topic was Pray?! and I said just as calmly as ever, say pray that those who are affected and those who arenot affected come to Jesus, no reply as far as I can tell....so so far so good I think... But I still suggest we pray that they come to Jesus as a result of it, the pm and the emporor down to the everyday people on the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 pm
Ok so I got a reply, here is what it says. I said: Pray that they will come to Jesus as a result of it. From the emporor and the primeminister down to the children and everyday people.

Here are the replys for it....http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/japan-8-9-great-quake/pray/t.70195307_69/ the link that is...  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 am
hmmm... at least you didn't get yelled at for caring about others... I don't really care but thats just sort of how I deal with things like that..  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games