Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Help? =c

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:17 pm
So I have a major fault that I need to work on.
I am really judging.
Twords people, movies, music, ect.
Mainly people though.

Like if I see someone do a certain thing that I don't like I will not talk to them or like them and I will call them a bad person or something totally rude.
Or if someone looks a certain way I wont talk to them.

And I know that this is wrong.
I know that Jesus says to not judge others because we will be judged in the end.

I don't want to be this way anymore.
But I'm so set in my ways and when I try to not do it I keep failing.
Even if I don't say anything out loud I say it in my head and that is still wrong.

Help?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 pm
It is human nature unconsciously judge people, even a little bit. If you see someone doing something you think is just plain inappropriate, simply walk away and don't associate with those people. I don't see anything wrong with that, and frankly, I think Jesus would think that that is better than calling them some name and associating yourself with them.  

Gregar828

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm
True but sometimes I do it to people who well it's hard to explain so I'll just give an example.
Ok.

So my boyfriends mother sent him a picture of his ex, and I called her plenty of rude names and said that I didn't like her anymore.

Ok granted she shouldn't have sent him a picture of his ex but saying rude things and being mean isn't right.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm
..........I'm not sure I understand. You said these things about the mother, or the ex? And you said it to her face, or with your boyfriend when he received said messages?  

Gregar828

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Gregar828
..........I'm not sure I understand. You said these things about the mother, or the ex? And you said it to her face, or with your boyfriend when he received said messages?

I said those things about his mom because she sent the picture.
She is never around so I couldn't say it to her face.
So i toled my boyfriend when he told me about the message.

I'm not fond of his ex either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm
Don't listen to what that other person is telling you to do, they couldn't be more wrong

you were right about what u said in your first message -> even if you don't say it out loud it is still wrong
cuz its just as bad as saying it out loud since He can hear our thoughts

My advise is to pray constantly also try this --> do things for the people you hate or judge. Just help them out and do them a favor. Your heart will grow for that person and hopefully you'll see them in a new light, like the way Jesus does when he helped the people everyone was discussed and judged by.

~ hope this helps <3  

WhiteWings901

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces