Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dark Sun: Surviving (Game Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jacior rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 1 Total: 18 (4-40)

Jacior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm
Aron looked down at the wound the giant man had inflicted upon him. "What's your problem? I was just trying to offer you a job and you go and attack me?"

"Do you think you can pick on me because I am small? Do you think that I am just some little weakling?" He pointed at the man.

"That was the worst ******** mistake you have ever made. And the last one as well." He found the man's mind and focused on, driving his own intellect into it like needles.

((Mind Thrust: Augmented (3pp) 4 total. 4d10 Damage, Will save 16))  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:04 pm
((First roll is initiative +1, second roll is will save +3. Also did you cast defensively?))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Jacior rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 9 Total: 28 (2-40)

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am
((Right, forgot to roll a concentration (+6)! I always forget something. Second roll init (+2)))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm
Now THIS is interesting! Jupiter thought, swirling over the city to take a look at an obviously smaller man, apparently using some sort of power, and a hulking man of obviously superior might. Jupiter was genuinely curious, but dared not get too close lest he be caught in the crossfire.  

Slave Xaccheus

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:41 pm
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" A small group of 3 men, one bigger than the others with gasp metal bracers, decked in Tyr colors yelled at as soon as the first blow was struck. Of course, people were fleeing and a bit of the usual chaos of 'oh s**t, someone's starting a fight'. Whether you choose to obey the guards or continue, is up to you.  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:59 pm
((So good news bad news. The surprise round was resolved, and murd won initiative. Which means Jacior is /still/ flat footed. I really don't want to PK but Murd was in a full state of panic when someone money-edish(?) was verbally assaulting a panicked Mul. Which is why I took so long to post because the obvious response with his background is violence. The question was how 'to the bone' did I want to play this out. I feel like it would be kinda meta for him. I was honestly hoping Murd would get knocked out or incapacitated. As the chances of him hearing and stopping? Not so good. If he dies I have a back up character in mind.*Hopes for gaia dice to hate him again.*))

Murd felt the power welling in his opponent and understood he had to stop him right there. The slaver was going to try and break his will with a perversion of 'the way' clearly. He brought sword down again as the words of the guards registered. The words were muddled as the crowds fled the potential psionic conflict.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm
(( ... what? ... *Rolls to confirm.* >_< ))  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm
(( crying so uh... I'm really ******** sorry. Holy s**t I'm really sorry.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm
((Forgot to roll all four. crying str bonus 5 = 7 for two hander 14+ ...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm
((giving EC a chance to intervene to see if he can't save Jac's character.))  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:32 pm
Jupiter briefly stole control of the game, and backhanded Murd's miniature off the table. He then proceeded to pick it back up from the floor, place it nicely on the table, and resume the game as normal. His giant, invisible backhand reset the game, and promptly returned to his a** from which it was pulled.

"Sorry, fellas! Easiest way to ruin a game is PC vs PC. I understand my methods were unorthodox, but I assure you, I am never, ever doing this again!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 pm
((after the crit is scored, there's really no hope except to break the fourth wall and commandeer the DM seat when the choice is left to you. Reserved for PvP emergencies only. Back to the game!))  

Slave Xaccheus

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces