Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
catastrophic's shtuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 am
xcxcxcxcxcxcxUser ImagexcxUser ImagexcxUser Image

ѕнα∂σωѕ σƒ α тнσυѕαη∂ уєαяѕ
я ι ѕ є αgαιη υηѕєєη;
νσι¢єѕ
ω н ι ѕ ρ є я ιη тнє тяєєѕ,
тσηιgнт ιѕ
н α ℓ ℓ σ ω є є η

Halloween, an opportunity to dress up and pretend to be someone that you are completely not. Children roam the streets playing tricks on each other, and collecting enough candy that will most likely cost their parents a trip to the dentist. Adults are either sitting at home, hiding in their dark house in order to keep the children from knocking on their doors. Or they are happily passing out sugary treats to the little angels, pirates, fairies, and monsters. The teenagers are usually off at a party, drinking and scaring each other with creepy stories. Halloween is certainly not for everyone, but for the people of Castor, Louisiana, Halloween is their everything. The teens of the little town are throwing a giant party, inviting everyone from their town and the next town over. Costumes are required. The football team is throwing the party at the Quarter Backs house. Every girl falls all over the hot southern boy and his sexy accent. He's the well known playboy although he has a 'girlfriend', aka Sarah Ann, the head cheerleader. And the meanest girl in school. So what happens when his eye is caught by a mysterious girl that goes by Mercy Rose. Brand new to town, Mercy's already caught some unwanted attention by the entire male population at school. No one knows a thing about Mercy, not even her cousin that she is currently living with. The two go to the party that night, because Mercy's cousin is head over heels for a certain cowboy that had been showing interest in the girl for some time now. So what is Mercy supposed to do when her cousin ditches her to hang out with said Cowboy Casanova?

Matilda Bane 'Matty' - 17, Wild Curly auburn hair, tan skin, freckles, bright green eyes, 5'2. Usually quiet around large crowds, but crazy and bubbly and talkative around small groups. Typically southern sass, can't cook to save her life.

Lucas Bane 'Luke' - 19 , short auburn hair, tan skin, few freckled, green eyes, 6'4. Smart a**, flirt, usually can be found bullying his little sister, but if anyone else messes with her then it's game over. Can't stand Trevor Endress but tolerates him because he's Wes' best friend.

Weston Bane 'Wes' - 19 , short auburn hair, tan skin, no freckles, green eyes, 6'4. Twin of Luke. Very into sports, Best friend is Trevor Endress. He's typically a real sweetheart and can't really find it in himself to be mean to anyone. He's pretty passive, until someone messes with his baby sister, then he gets very protective.

Mercy Rose Hicks - 17, 5'6 , shoulder length wavy blonde hair, tan skin, light brown eyes, scars all over from her father. Usually she's quiet, rarely speaking unless spoken to. Although when she's comfortable with someone, she can be very sassy. Has extreme anxiety, randomly has panic attacks for no reason.

Jedidiah and Jacob Hicks - Twins, 16, Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, pranksters, 6'0, currently in Florida with distant relatives to keep them protected.

Hunter Hicks - 18, 5'11, Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Strong Silent type, very protective, currently in Colorado with his girlfriend Josie who's pregnant with his child.

Isaac Hicks - 20, 6'1, Light Blonde hair, Gray eyes, very protective, currently working his butt off to save up money to create a stable life for him, Mercy, and the Twins. Keeps tabs on Paul, their father, to ensure he stays far away from them all.

Trevor Endress - 18, 6'3, cowboy casanova, brown hair blue eyes, natural flirt, kind of a man whore, has taken a strong interest in Mercy who's putting up a fight. Deep down he's actually a good person, his little sister has cancer, his mom died when his sister was born, his father's an alcoholic, he works odd jobs to pay for his sisters treatment.

Sarah Ann - 18, 5'3, mega b***h, cheerleader, hates every girl that even looks at Trevor, currently broken up with Trevor but trying like hell to get him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 am
~ Chapter One ~

My eardrums were practically bleeding at how loud the music was. I honestly had no idea what was playing, but the beat was something to dance to. The kids here all danced so provocatively, I had never been to a party so I wasn't really sure what to expect.
There was a lot of alcohol, a lot of drunken teenagers, a lot of dirty dancing, and a lot of kissing. Although I didn't see it, I knew there were drugs here too. Some of the kids were clearly high out of their minds.
I tried to stay far away from anybody with a red cup, or anyone who was stumbling around and slurring all of their words together. I didn't like alcohol, it reminded me of my daddy.
I felt a tug on my shirt and turned to the left. My cousin smiled shyly and pointed toward the over crowded kitchen. "I'm going to go in there, wanna come with?" She shouted over the music.
I shook my head, the kitchen seemed to be the source of all of the alcohol, and I wasn't about to put myself anywhere near that. "Okay, I'll be back in a minute."
My cousins mop of curly brown hair disappeared into the crowd, and I couldn't help but feel lonely. I missed my brothers more than anything. Even though I knew this was for our own good, getting away from daddy is a good thing.
Instead of sitting around, waiting for Matty to come back, I decided to do a bit of exploring. I weaved my way through the dancing teens, trying not to get too close to them.
I let out a surprised gasp when my body was knocked to the side by a girl running out of the room. She had tears running down her face, no doubt ruining her make up. I felt sorry for the girl. When I looked up to see what caused her to leave, my eyes were met by the most clear blue eyes.

"Oh brother.."

~ Chapter Two ~

"Hey Mercy." The boy called me over, my name rolling off his tongue made me shudder. But instead of walking toward the gorgeous cowboy, I turned and high tailed it out of there.
Matty told me that whatever I do, DO NOT get involved with Trevor Endress. He was every girls worst nightmare, and best dream come true. He used girls for a night, then dumped them the next morning.
And I'd be damned if I would ever go near that Egotistical Man. I'd stay away from him like he was the plague.
I didn't really know where I was going, but I managed to make it down the hall and as far away from Trevor as possible. Wherever I was, it was quiet, and empty. Void of all drunk teenagers. I liked it.
I opened a few door to see where they led to. One was a bathroom that was bigger than my bedroom. One was a game room, there was an indoor gym. And at the end of the hall, past the only brown wooden door, was a library.
She decided to shut herself in there, and look around. The walls were lined with books of all kinds. There was a ladder that led to a loft, where more books were shelved, and a few cozy looking chairs were placed here and there. On the lower floor, a beautiful piano sat in the corner.
I sat on the bench of the piano, and ran my fingers lightly over the keys. When Mama died, daddy made me learn how to play the piano, cuz mama always played it for him when she was alive.
I plucked at a few keys, willing myself to keep the tears at bay. Instead of crying I did what I always did, I pulled out my phone and texted all of my brothers.
Jed : Miss you and Jake. Havin fun in Florida?
Hunter : Enjoying your freedom?
Isaac : I miss you. Can't wait til I turn 18.

Three minutes after I texted them all my phone started playing the familiar ringtone signaling that Isaac was calling. I answered quickly, needing to hear my 20 year old brothers voice. "Isaac." I said with a smile.
"Mercy, I miss you lil sis." He said, his southern drawl noticeable even over the phone. "I miss you a whole heckuvalot more." It was true too, I missed my protector. "So what's up Mercy?" I sighed heavily before answering. "Nothin, just thinkin bout Daddy. I'm scared he's gonna find me, and I don't wanna go back there. Never again." The line was silent for a few moments before my brother answered calmly.
"Now Mercy, we are fighters. Paul ain't gonna find you. And if he does, you beat him senseless like I showed you how." I smiled at my brothers words. Him and Hunter taught me how to fight back, after so many years of taking the beatings from my Daddy.
"I gotta go Mercy, you take care of yourself, ya hear? Love you." I closed my eyes, "Love you too." Then hung up the phone and shoved it into my pocket. More thoughts of my Daddy ran through my mind. I let my hand run across the smooth scar on my neck, memories of how I got it were still fresh.
Before I could delve to deep into thought, I decided to wash everything away by playing the piano. At first I just let my fingers do what they wanted, they just played a few random things. But then, after I got used to the piano, I played the song that my mother used to play for my brothers and I. I still remembered it perfectly, it didn't have a name, cuz Mama never named it. She didn't get to finish it cuz she got real sick.
I lost myself in the piano, bringing back the memory of my mother, when she was healthy and happy. at the beginning, the notes that I strung together were light, and floated around the room joyfully, but they soon turned dark, and filled with pain.
I heard a noise behind me and stopped playing, instantly jumping from my seat. I braced myself for the hit that was going to come, I didn't play what Daddy wanted, he was going to beat me.
But it wasn't my father that stood across the room, it was Trevor. I straightened up, and wiped the fear from my eyes, his hands were up in a surrendering motion. "Woah, woah. I just heard the piano and came to check it out. You're good." He smirked, taking a step closer. I frowned at him, that was close enough. "Okay well I have to go find Matty." I said quickly, going to push past him. But he blocked the door. "She's with Killian, what are you doing in here anyways?" He asked curiously. "There's a whole big party out there, with any alcohol you could imagine."
"I don't like alcohol." I answered quickly. "Why aren't you out there drinking, and hanging all over your girlfriend?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of me. He let out a laugh. "I don't drink." My eyebrows shot up. "And I broke up with Sarah Ann."
"Wow, ya'll are crazy here. Where I come from you get a girl and stick with her." I plopped down on the piano chair. "And where exactly do you come from?" Trevor asked in his deep southern drawl. I decided to ignore his question, and instead I turned back to the piano, plucking a few notes.
"Hey, where'd you get that scar?" He asked, nodding to the long pearly mark on her neck. My hand instantly went up to it and my face scrunched up at the painful memory. I composed myself and let out the familiar lie that I told everyone. "I was breaking a horse and got bucked, my neck caught the fence and left this pretty little mark." Trevor stared straight into my eyes, and I was afraid he caught the lie. "Uh huh." He took a few steps closer, and my heart skipped a beat. Why did he have to be dang so attractive!
He didn't stop until he was standing right in front of me. I could smell his cologne, and boy did it smell delicious. He brought his hand up, and used it to tilt my head to the side. "I don't think I believe you, Miss Hicks." He said. I flinched away from him and stood, putting some distance between the two of us.
"I'm gonna g-go find Matty.." I stuttered. How did this boy turn my brain to mush just by touching me. I ran from the room and back down the hall in search for my cousin.
I spotted her crazy hair and pushed through the crowd to get to her. I tapped her arm and she spun around with a giant smile on her face. "Hey cuz!" She said brightly, she seemed so happy sitting next to Killian with his arm draped around her shoulders. "Hey, I think I'm gonna head home." I told her. She went to get up to come too, but I shook my head. "No, you stay here, you're having fun." I smiled. She looked at me gratefully, leaning back against Killian. I couldn't help but laugh internally at the pair. Matilda didn't stand any taller than 5'2, she was stick thin with wild curly auburn hair, bright green eyes, tan skin, and golden freckled splayed across her cheek.
Whereas Killian was at least 6'4, muscular with broad shoulders, tan skin, short black hair, and dark grey eyes. He was attractive, but he didn't compare to the blue eyed, brown haired cowboy that I had in mind. I really need to get that man out of my head! I turned to leave and heard my cousin yell out for me to be safe. I rolled my eyes, as long as I was away from my dad I was safe.

~ Chapter 3 ~

I could hear the sound of a rooster crowing from a short distance. If I didn't get up soon, daddy would surely beat me. But the bed I was in was so warm, the blanket cocooned me and kept me safe from everything. I pried my eyes open and got a good look around the room. I realized that this was not my little room back home. Then I remembered that I had moved in with my aunt and uncle, and their three kids. I smiled to myself, this was the first morning in a long time that I truly felt safe.
I jumped up from my little nest of blankets and checked myself in the mirror. My short blonde hair was in messy waves from the nights tossing and turning. My tank top was twisted and my shorts were hiked up a little to high, revealing more of my tan legs than usual. I tugged them down a little. I stared at the mirror, taking in my appearance. It almost seemed like I was glowing, my brown eyes still had that same fear that was usually hidden inside, but today was a little better than yesterday.
"Mercy, you awake darlin?" My auntie's voice called from the other side of the door. "Yeah, do you need help with breakfast?" I called, opening the wooden door. She beamed at me, "That would be lovely dear."

The scent of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, jam, and orange juice had everyone trotting down to the kitchen shortly after they began cooking. Matty's hair was even more wild and curly then the day before, sticking out at odd angles. Her two older brothers also had the same auburn colored hair and bright green eyes. Their only difference being that they were each about 6'4.

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm
the Bride

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

overoveroverтнє ƒα¢тѕ

My name is ➲ Rosana Judith Covey
Last time I checked I was a ➲ girl
I stand tall at ➲ 5 feet 3 inches
I weigh about ➲ 110 pounds
My hair is naturally ➲ light
My eyes are ➲ light

тнє тяυтн

B I O G R A P H Y
As a child, I wasn't wealthy, but I wasn't poor. Growing up on the outskirts of society, life was very calm and boring. I have two older sisters, my parents were hard workers and spent their life trying to make ours perfect. I wasn't really like my sisters, they were a lot prettier than I was. They had more friends in school, they had a better social life, and they had mom and dad wrapped around their fingers. Sure mom and dad loved me, but I was their least favorite. They had high expectations for their daughters and I just didn't meet the requirements.

So when I turned 21, and the prince was asking for all women between 20 and 23 my parents jumped on the opportunity. They dressed me up, pried the book from my hands, and taught me how to be royalty. This went on for a few days before they realized I really was a lost cause. I liked books too much and I wasn't one for talking much. And I really didn't want to get married, I had made a promise to myself that I would remain single for the rest of my life, living out in a house full of books and comfortable chairs. So I was smug when my parents gave up trying to shape me into their perfect little daughter. I knew the prince would not choose me. So I went to his estate, and lined up next to six other gorgeous girls while he sat in a chair across the room, letting his eyes scan over us.

Two days later, to my surprise, I received a letter. The prince wanted me. And that was where my life did a complete 180. I was getting married, I was going to be a queen in just a few short months. I was not queen material. I was nothing material, I was just simple little Rosana. A nobody, a nothing. But within a few days, everyone knew who I was. I was the Prince's bride.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
I am timid, afraid of most things in life. The unknown scares me, the known scares me,
everything scares me. I keep quiet most of the time, just trying to blend in and stay out of
everyone's way. I guess I could be described as boring, I never really try anything new, or do
anything spontaneous or crazy. I'm very submissive, doing what I'm told in order to stay under the
radar.

тнє ѕє¢яєтѕoveroverover

No one knows that : I want to see in color

Love to love : reading books
drawing, painting, sketching
freedom
horses
the ocean

I dislike : the dark
being forced to marry
small, dark spaces
thunderstorms
loud sudden noises

who runs the world? ✦ x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Royal Prince

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

overoveroverтнє ƒα¢тѕ

My name is ➲ Alexander 'Zander' David Marcel
Last time I checked I was a ➲ gender
I stand tall at ➲ 6 feet 2 inches
I weigh about ➲ 220 pounds
My hair is naturally ➲ dark brown I think
My eyes are ➲ brown I think

тнє тяυтн

B I O G R A P H Y
As a child I was handed everything I could possibly want. I was spoiled, because I was the beloved little prince. My mother coddled me when she was not busy, and when she was busy, the nannies would care for me. My father though, he was a different story. In his presence, I always felt like I was wrong. Everything I'd say or do, I could tell did not please him. And all I wanted was the approval of my father. I don't remember much from my childhood, only that something terrible happened, an accident of sorts. I can see a hint of color in everything, it's dull, but it's color. My father knows this, but for once this is something he does not blame on me. He blames it on a little girl who could see in color, who had befriended me as a child. She kissed my cheek and spread the curse of seeing color. I despise that girl from my past, she is the reason that my father is questioning my ability as ruler. I hate seeing in color, because I am different than everyone else. I want nothing more than to rule normally, with no problems. But I know that is not the case.

After a while of my father pestering me to find a bride, I have finally chosen. Her name is Rosana, and she is a lovely young woman. I enjoy being in her company, learning everything there is about her. She is quiet, and conservative. Yet when worked up she can be a little sassy. I've known her for a month now and she's really warmed up to me. At first she was very shy. I didn't want to push her too far, so I had given her her own bedroom next to mine. For the past few days she had finally crawled into bed with me. Although we do not love eachother, I feel like we will learn to love one another. She's a sweet girl, and I can see a life with her. A comfortable life, and I know she will make a fine queen.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
I am who my father shaped me to be. He's made me a ruthless prince, seemingly not phased by anything.
I am going to be king, so I must separate my feelings from my line of work. Some will describe me as heartless,
cruel, cocky, detached, or arrogant. Which is true to a point. That's the front I put up. But I know who I am when I am
alone. I know that I have a kind heart, and I know that I am forgiving. I am loyal, and strong. This front I have up
will not be here long. Once I am crowned king, then everything is going to change.

тнє ѕє¢яєтѕoveroverover

No one knows that : I secretly do not want to become King.

Love to love : Rosana
Working
Being Royalty
Dogs

I dislike : seeing in color
my father
vegetables
birds
royal affairs

who runs the world? ✦ xCatastrophicHeartbreak

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5