View Results

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm
I've heard of it but it hardly sounds appetizing. Right up there with steak and kidney pie. That I did try and...ew. English food has not been particularly tops with my tastebuds. Bangers and mash I like though.

I do love Nutella. Nutty and chocolatey. Yum.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 am
The only thing nutella has in common with marmite or veggiemite is its colour, and even that resemblance is superficial at best.

Marmite is a big deal in New Zealand. A Kiwi friend of mine actually won a contest that Marmite was running to fly 100 people back home to New Zealand for Christmas.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am
Kalstolyn
The only thing nutella has in common with marmite or veggiemite is its colour, and even that resemblance is superficial at best.

Marmite is a big deal in New Zealand. A Kiwi friend of mine actually won a contest that Marmite was running to fly 100 people back home to New Zealand for Christmas.

surprised That's awesome! I wish the brand of marmalade I buy gave out free trips.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 pm
Heard of marmite, but have never tried it (or even seen it really, now that I think about it...). It sounds....interesting to say the least. But hell, I'll try it.

Also! Tae. That was great XD

And as for nutella, only ever tried a little bit of it when the family was in Europe over the summer. I thought it was ok, but I was still sorta indifferent about it. My mom on the other hand walked away with a mini obsession over it. There's always a jar of nutella in the pantry at home now, and I'm fairly certain that nutella straight out of the jar is her breakfast on most days...

invisible-weirdo

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm
invisible-weirdo
Heard of marmite, but have never tried it (or even seen it really, now that I think about it...). It sounds....interesting to say the least. But hell, I'll try it.

Also! Tae. That was great XD

And as for nutella, only ever tried a little bit of it when the family was in Europe over the summer. I thought it was ok, but I was still sorta indifferent about it. My mom on the other hand walked away with a mini obsession over it. There's always a jar of nutella in the pantry at home now, and I'm fairly certain that nutella straight out of the jar is her breakfast on most days...

I was scanning over your post and SERIOUSLY misread "breakfast", enough that I said, "Wha-huh?" XD ninja If anyone's wondering, I thought it said something about straight out of the jar on her breasts on most days...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 am
[ Terra ]
Marmite? Nah. Never even tried it. As an Aussie I am a loyal and "happy little vegemite!" As a kid mum used to make me "tiger toast" which is where you spread vegemite on your slice of toast then cut a slice of cheese into three or four strips (hence the "tiger" name) then grill it to melt the cheese (although you could have it unmelted if you wanted).Oh, yum. Now I'm craving it. I know what I'll be having for breaky tomorrow morning!

OMG
I was so going to say that...

VEGIMITE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love tiger toast.... heart heart heart  

Lilah-Clover

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items