Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❧ Cadenza is searching..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm
↘↘ му gυι∂єℓιηєѕ.

Being active is a given. I myself tend to get busy, so I will understand if you can only post about once a week, but don't leave me stranded please, and I will do my best to show you the same respect.

Please be some-what literate. No one-liners, proper grammar and spelling..you know the drill.

I have below some specific plots that I want to do, but if it's not your thing then pm and and we can maybe work out something else.

Currently I'm only interested in playing hetero females, but if you can make a good case, I might consider otherwise.

I much prefer to not get sexual, it's against the site rules.

If you are losing interest, tell me. We can try and make it a more stimulating plot for you, or you can chose to leave if you so wish. But please tell me.

Please pm me if you are interested, posting in here will fuddle it up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 am
↘↘U G L Y L o v e
User Image
Josiah has been there and done that, and why not? Life is short and meant for partying, and boy does he party. A stubborn young man, he has no disregard for consequences. He's selfish and vain, and holds parties meant just for humiliating those that are lesser in his eyes, and it is his downfall. He comes across a rather homely looking girl, and gets the bright idea to hit on her as a joke. He makes suggestive jokes and then invites her over, and all during the ride to his house he's texting his buddies about another bashing. They're all drunk and disgusting pigs by this time, and after frightening her they decide to rape the girl..but she is not as she appears. In a flash she is gone and there stands before them a lovely woman with piercing eyes, eyes that seemed to shift colors, a witch. She places a curse on Josiah and his friends, a curse to be an eternal monster that feasts on human blood, and his friends to be a pack of hounds that will roam the woods alone. He has to hide from the society that he once strutted through, and live alone in a location picked by the witch. She leaves him with a small hope, a young girl, the witch's niece in fact, who will be guided to Josiah's homestead..but that is not all. He must feed at least once a week, or starve, and the young girl being sent to him has a will of her own. He must earn her trust in order for her to allow him her blood...and if he somehow manages to earn her love as well, he might break his curse.

Notes: He cannot pass on vampirism, because he was cursed by a witch, not infected with a virus. He can go out in sunlight, but he's usually too tired during the day to get out of bed. His friends roam around the manor that he now lives in, keeping away unwanted visitors. The witch's niece will be wearing a full mask, until she decides she wants him to see her face, and likewise he will hide in the shadows until he wants her to see what he is. She will not know that he is a vampire, he must work up the courage to tell her, and he also cannot attack her in her sleep, she must willingly give him her blood for it to work.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 am
↘↘εтεrɴıтч'ƨ ρrıcε
User Image
Set in the distant future where space is a well traveled area and humans aren't the only ones out there. A band of space pirates are on their most important mission yet: find the map to immortality. It is rumored that there is a planet on which exists a great being, and whoever finds this being is granted whatever single wish they want. The pirates happen to want everlasting life, and so they set out in search. They are given a tip that the key to finding this great being lies in a small town, and they immediately attack.
In the middle of the chaos there is a girl, a girl with a special necklace, and a bad affinity for trouble. She's accidentally scooped up and taken away on the ship, but it is soon speculated that she may actually be the key they were looking for in the first place. Refusing to help them, and in danger of being chopped to pieces by the very unhappy crew, their charming captain takes her under his wing to try and coax her onto their side. Will he win her trust, or perhaps her heart?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 pm
↘↘ ℓε∱ŧ ∱σŗ đεąđ
User Image
It was a nice normal day for the world. Earth was spinning, sun and moon were shining, life was going on. And then nature decided it was time to eff that up. On July 26th, 2012, at exactly 11:38am PST, all of Earth's surface plant life released a deadly toxin into the air, killing anyone who inhaled it, before sucking it back up eight hours later. The only people saved were those at sea, in planes, or away from all vegetation for the full eight hours. They've now returned to their homes, loved ones now turned into mindless "zombies". Many have probably succumbed to bites or suicide, but there are those who are stronger, and are fighting back.

Those infected have lost many body functions. No signals from sensory nerves in the skin, very little muscle activity or sometimes too much, causing spasms. Low brain function, just enough to keep them moving, seeing, hearing and smelling. There are large numbers, and they will gather in packs. The toxin still remains in their saliva and blood, so get either of that into your system and you're toast. The process is quick, your body is instantly shut down while the toxin moves through your blood stream, waking up only some functions. As former humans, their muscles and minds will still need rest, though not as much as normal humans. The digestive system is mostly shut down, so they will not be able to excrete wastes or properly digest anything consumed, but they still feel the need to obtain energy via food. Once a victim is caught, they are slowly ripped and bitten apart, then whatever was unable to be digested is brought back up.

For the survivors there is hope. Food is all over the place, supermarkets full of packed goods and uncontaminated meat, houses with freezers and fridges full. Wouldn't trust the veggies though, just to be safe. Waiting out the infection is possible, but will take a long time, for the zombies deteriorate very slowly. Though they don't know what happened, and cannot predict the near future, they are smart, and they will figure it out.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:04 am
↘↘ƈгﻨოε ձռժ թսռﻨรհოεռէ
User Image
A life of crime can be seriously messy, but only if you're in with the wrong people, or doing it for the wrong purposes. Being in a mob, your job is nice and simple. Kill the target you are assigned. Don't ask questions, and you can live a comfortable life. Sure, sometimes the King Pin can leave you shaking in your boots, but that just comes with the territory. As part of a mob, you are like part of a family, you all look out for each other's backs. In some cases, members are literally blood related, as is the case with Dallas Costillo and his daughter. When her mother was alive, Dal was able to be sure his little baby was out of trouble, but once his beloved passed away there was no choice for him but to keep her by his side. This meant introducing her to his world as head of an organized mob. It wasn't long before she was old enough to shoot a gun, and was making plans to take on her father's legacy when he passed away in another thirty or so years. Her family's reign was big talk among the alley dwellers and the dark corners of seedy clubs. Enter in the boy. Honest and hard working, after his dad died in the force when he was fourteen, he busted his a** through officer training and became a cop like his dear old pap. He's just been given the assignment of going undercover as a new recruit to get information on the Castillo's and bring them down. Funny thing is, he's gotta go through Dallas' sassy daughter first. As he gets to know her, he starts to adjust his plan so that she can get pulled out of the red light and back onto sturdy ground, where as she is impressed with his skills and is seriously thinking of bringing him aboard her family's business.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games