Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm
XSinistre ........... "Flare" ........... VeninX
User ImageUser Image✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
"Hmmm..." Flare let the syllable fade into a sigh. She walked for several paces in the direction Caine had indicated, tasting the air, and found that their scent, though stale, did seem to continue that way. "You seem to be correct. Though I suppose we'll be on foot for now. Fun." Some people would have pulled a grim smile, but she simply turned and headed through the trees, her tongue flickering into the air from time to time to confirm her direction.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

Caine Escandon

One minute you're on top
The next you're not watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor

.:::: Snakes. Damn snakes. They creeped him out at times. Now take a snake and put it into a human body, and it becomes more eerie. Being a lab kid, he'd seen far weirder, but something about snake hybrids always had an impact on him. "Indeed." He said. His thoughts got lost for a second.
Flare had the senses; Caine had the speed. If the girl wasn't so rugged, she could hop atop the Cheetah's back and she could direct him. "Though there is an easier way." He said, following not too far behind her.
:::.

One minute you're on top
Next you're not missed your shot
Making you're heart stop
You think you've won
And then its all gone

((It's been awhile. I apologize, my freind Kai and I have been terribly distracted.))  

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Shadows; they were gone at night, save campfires. She felt the whole forest whenever it trembled. She felt it, yet she had no control over it.
Courtney awoke not long after she shut her eyes. She was never fully asleep, nor was she ever fully awake. They say that when you die, you become your shadow; a being fearful of your past and fearful more so of the future.
Her senses tingled; it was the time of night when she couldn't sleep; she didn't. Your body will shut down after 10 days of no sleep. She floated on sleep now, sleep again. Many a-mutant did that, however, it was a survival instinct.
She looked to her comrades to see if they were asleep. It wouldn't be soon that sleep would take her. She got up and with a jump, shot to the nearest branch. She felt very much comfortable there, more comfortable than the ground. Their assassins would be able to capture her regardless, but now she could have a nice view of things.

(Block's been stealing my thoughts, my apologies.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm
((Sorry to post without RPing, I just wanted to say that I am so glad this is starting to get some life again! I must apologize for not posting yet, but keany-beany and I are in the middle of exams, so we've been consumed with studying. However, we're hoping this picks up again in the near future, and will post again as soon as we are able! Thanks for remembering this RP!))  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm
((OH MY GOODNESS! THERE ARE POSTS biggrin Awesome, exams are over and I'm ready to jump back in to all of this))  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff