Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Children of Kemet Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm
The Main Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm

User Image

❝ A helpless sparrow can drift with the wind. It takes an eagle to fly against the storm. ❞

Jaelyn

I was named Jaelyn Kosey
But you may call me Jay
You can say that I'm 15 years old.
I am obviously a female
When I look in the mirror, I see a tall girl, at least for her age, with long, hip length black hair and fierce amber eyes. She is muscular, with scars up and down her arms.

Mydis

I am the Daughter of Sekhmet
I can be sarcastic, aggressive, and prone to giving threats. I am good at fighting, and I won't let anyone forget it. I have a habit of making stupid nicknames for all my friends, along with all my enemies. I am often serious and calm.
But that's because I grew up with my mother, the fearsome goddess Sekhmet. I never met my human father, and my mother taught me in battle and abandoned me in a city when I was 6, with only the clothes on my back and a golden jeweled dagger. I lived off of stealing from people when I met the Daughter of Bast, who I trained with and quickly became my best friend. I also met the Sons of Thoth and Set, who began to travel with us. I liked the Son of Set, but not the child of Thoth. Eventually, I figured out that my great abilities came at a cost. At the taste of any blood, including my own, I can go into fearsome rages. One of these rages killed the Son of Set. I like to think that I look still confident, but when I killed the Son of Set, I was filled with horrible guilt and sadness that I still carry to this day.

Kosey

Don't judge me just because I can use any and every weapon with moderate skill and turn into a lion. I also have heat breath, but of I taste any blood, including my own, I can go into a terrible rage where I completely lose control.
My heart has the beat When they come for me- Linkin Park
X Midnight Falcon X controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

❝ I....im sorry...I just dont remember ❞

Luna

I was named Luna Rahisati
But you may call me Lulu
You can say that I'm 17 years old.
I am obviously a female
When I look in the mirror, I see Long grey/silver hair that goes down past her butt. Medium height, lean, a little muscular. curves in all the right places. HAs two black deathers in her hair that looks attached to her. And has Golden brown eyes.

Selene

I am the Daughter of Ra
I can be Very bright. Luna does not let things get me down.She is also very cheery I tend to make people happy or at least try to be, but she can be very optimistic.
But that's because Growing up with only her father she knew nothing of her mother. Of course she was curious as to who her mother was but never brought it up to her father. Luna doesnt know anything about her life before she met the sone of Hathor. Not long after she escaped from him she slowly began to get her memory back. Luna can only remember so much about her life before she was kidnapped. Now Luna remembers everything and became friends with three other Demi-gods. Hearing what had happened to the daughter of Bast she knew what she was going through and hope that they could find her soon and save her.

Rahisati

Don't judge me just because I can control fire since she is the daughter od the sun god. Being able to make the sky grow dark if it is needed. Able to lead with anything if she has to. Talking to Hawks or falcons
My heart has the beat What I've overcome
XxXWhites_Wolfy_GoddessXxX controls me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

"You're so cold, but you feel alive..."

Van'a

I was named Van'a Hiel
But you may call me Cirdan
You can say that I'm 17 years old.
I am obviously a guy
When I look in the mirror, I see Long black hair pulled back into a ponytail, a pair of midnight blue eyes surrounded by tan skin.

Shadow

I am the Son of Set
I can be very deceptively sweet, but very cruel
But that's because I'm a deceptive person. Sometimes I'm in a good mood which leads to me pretending to be sweet and innocent while other times I'm in a bad mood so I can be very cruel. My dad left me in the incapable hands of a woman I've been forced to call mom, but she's rarely around. She's usually at work so I'm usually reading, drawing or building some sort of building, such as the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, or a sarcophagus, out of things I find around me. Of course I usually get in trouble for some of the things I use.

Hiel

Don't judge me just because I can cause sandstorms, and other types of stormy weather as well as force people to do chaotic deeds while I sit somewhere else, and can make clouds of darkness that usually blows out any type of electrical unit.
My heart has the beat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTiGlNDnOtE
Dantes_river controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

❝ Death is just another path...one we all take. ❞

Alexander

I was named Alexander Liddell.
But you may call me Alex, Shion, Liddell.
I am obviously a Boy.
When I look in the mirror, I see a young boy with blonde hair and sparkling emerald eyes.

Shion

I am the Son of Hathor
I can be rather energetic and childish, and I complain a lot they say. But the cheerful bubbly side of me is a deception. There's also a side of me that's cold and a bit too mysterious, and I can be rather...mean, or cruel. Take your pick.
But that's because I grew up with my 'father', while he managed his company. He showed me how to run things around, and soon I had a great influence and got a lot of connections. My father didin't bother hiding the truth from me, and I began investgating my past a bit more. There's something I'm up to...but I'm not telling anyone.

Liddell

Don't judge me just because I can communicate with the dead, and I have a great influence on nature through music. And as odd as it sounds, I can control cows.
My heart has the beat ナゾカケ
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee controls me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

❝It's not always easy to see the good in people. In some people, you might even doubt that it's there at all. But if you can somehow, find a way to believe...sometimes that's all it takes to help someone, to give them the strength to find the good in themselves.❞

Alekandra

I was named Alekandra Sadat
But you may call me Lexi
I am obviously a Female
When I look in the mirror, I see a young girl who is trying to be more than she is. She is of below average height with long dark hair and soft golden eyes. If She turns around you would see a long scar down her back which looks as though it should have killed her when she got it.

Heru

I am the Daughter of Bastet (Bast)
I can be Strong, confident, and protective even of those I don’t know. I always try to search for the good in others even though its difficult sometimes.
But that's because I never knew where I came from, my first memory is that of the street and an old man finding me. He said the goddess Bastet had sent him to watch over her daughter. He took me in but I was not kind at first. I caused trouble got into fights on the way home from school. Its was not until I was seriously injured that I did calm down. When I had healed I asked him why he hadn’t sent me back to the streets. His reply astounded me and I have lived by what he said everyday since. It was soon after that I met my friend for life, she was like me a daughter of a goddess. Our little company grew after that. Music has always been apart of me and with that comes the one things that claims my time and attention, dancing.

Sadat

Don't judge me just because I can I can heal people, though I’m not very good with my own wounds. I also have the ability to assume the form of a black cat, sometimes panther or sometimes just a black house cat. I can cheer up just about anyone just by willing it to be so.
My heart has the beat Halfway gone
Alikia Tsuki controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

❝ The hardest battle is against yourself... never thought I'd have to take it literally. ❞

Ethan

I was named Ethan Wells
But you may call me Ethan or Sam
You can say that I'm 16 years old.
I am obviously a guy
When I look in the mirror, I see Some blonde hair that follows a pattern of its own. There's also a long scar over his chest. His eyes are a light violet color, bordering blue and gray as well. He has fair skin.

Samuel

I am the Son of Thoth
I can be A personality of a warm and kind person, I try to always think positive where others can't. I say I laugh in the face of death, and in dangerous situations I keep my cool in front of everyone, I even get cocky...but, when no ones around, I shake with fear after the events finally settle in. However, even though I fear losing my life, there isn't a person in the group I wouldn't lay mine down for... even if it's Jaelyn.
But that's because I was raised by a group of bandits in a city, I was abandoned by my parents, never given a chance to succeed in anything outside of stealing... and killing. From the moment I could walk, I was used in their plans. They'd station me as bait for guards or the rich who would stop and look at me, then the bandits would do their thing. As I aged, I got more and more complicated tasks. Soon, I was doing thieving runs on my own. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I was the best thief we had. Our leader, who was well into his twenties by now, gave me a piece of equipment I keep to this day. A grappling hook. With all the excess money I had stolen, he had enough money to get a special craftsman to make it for me. Not long after that, though, the guards of the city caught him, and executed him. Without a leader, we bandits went our separate ways.

Our leader was like a father to me, and when he died... that's when my power activated. Overcome with grief and sadness, it quickly amounted and combined to form rage. My body shifted to the colors of a void, and like a shadow in the night, I went on a rampage. I must have slain at least fifty people that night. Women, children, men... it didn't matter. When I had slain the last one with my knife, all that I could think was "His death has been offset." The massacre was called the Moonlit Massacre. No one knows he was the culprit... and he refuses to tell anyone.

Since then, he's been traveling with his closest friends, and eventually, became the Daughter of Bast's boyfriend, and sometime afterwords, the makeshift leader once theirs was captured. He's not too sure on his abilities as leader, bet he won't leave his leader to die like he did his last leader.

Wells

Don't judge me just because I can His power is that of shape shifting into a dark creature. As the Son of Thoth, he weighs the value of a person. This power is kept quiet, and his alternate ability is one of strategy. He hardly ever makes a plan that isn't great.
My heart has the beat Ready Steady Go!
T3rran controls me.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces